~ Part three : Caught ~

I tossed myself on my bed, making a 'thump' sound when I landed.
I got back up and dragged myself to the bathroom. I showered and dried myself. I got changed in my school skirt, my blouse and my tights along with my favorite black pumps, I put my hair back up in the same half up half down as before, and did my makeup same as before.

I sat on my bed and waited for 5 pm to arrive

It felt like an eternity before the clock hit 5. Once it did I slid out my dorm and common room and made my way to the potions classroom a few turns away from the Slytherin common room.

I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.
"Enter." A tired voice said.
I opened the door cautiously.
My heels clicking on the tiled floor.
"Your late." He stated.
"Sorry sir, it took me a bit longer for me to sober up. " I whispered, taking a seat.
"Talking about that, I'm going to need you to give me all your drugs. I need you to stay Sober." He said, putting hiss hand out.
I reached into my pocket and pulled out my last packet of pills and handed them to him.
"Why do you want me to stay sober, Severus? " I asked.
"Because you are my best friends daughter. " He replied, clearly annoyed.
"Oh okay. " I whispered, picking at my nails.
"The way you dress is interesting. " He complimented.
Maybe you can rip off my clothes.
"Oh thanks. " I replied, ignoring my own mind.
"Can you go re-arrange my potions cupboard? " He asked, pronouncing each syllable.
"Yes, Sir. " I teased. I swung my hips and walked myself to his cupboard.
I arranged it into Alphabetical order before rolling up my already short skirt, and unbuttoning some of my buttons and walking out.

"Done." I said.
"Good. Now dust the top of the board. " He said, not looking up.
"Yes, sir. " I teased once again.
I walked over to the blackboard and started to dust it. I felt eyes in me, so I turned my head.
Severus's head shot back down to the paper he was grading, knowing I caught him staring. I accidentally dropped the blackboard rubber. I bent down and slowly raised myself back up.
I slightly cringed, knowing this was my teacher. I finished off dusting and turned back round to my teacher, who was biting his lip while concentrating in his paper's
"It is not nice to stare, Miss Malfoy. " He remarked.
"Says you. I saw you staring. " I laughed. His eyes widened but went back to normal after a second. He brought his head up, looking me straight in my eyes.
I felt my face heat up, and a pool start to form on my thighs.
I gulped, looked away and sat down.

"What's wrong, Y/N? " He exaggerated my name. I felt shivers go up my spine, and goosebumps cover my arms.
"Nothing, sir. Just... cold. " I smiled. He got up from his seat, slowly starting to come closer.
I shifted in my seat, trying to get my arousal to disappear.
"Tell me the truth. I don't like being lied to. " He grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him.
"I am telling the truth. " I lied. He slid his thumb over my lips, making me open them to gasp. He forced some liquid down my throat.
"Now tell me the truth. What is up? " He asked, harshly.
"I like it when you say my name." I whispered.
"Anymore you want to tell me? " He asked.
"I am very horny right now. " My eyes widened at my own comment.
" As am I. " He whispered, making the pool grow. He took my wrist and made me palm his growing buldge. A moan slipped from my lips as I felt his erection.
He bent down, licking his lips as he did so. I tilted my face upwards, looking Into his black orbs, then to his lips. My eyes lingered there before I leaned in
using the desk for stability. My lips met his, the kiss was hungry yet sweet. I moaned into the kiss, making him slide his tongue into my mouth. My hands roamed his body, while his hands stuck to my hips.

He started to go down my jawline, nibbling at my skin. I let out a quiet moan.
"Quiet, pet. I haven't put on a silencing charm and I am not planning to. " He whispered into my ears, making me grind my body against his. He groaned.
"Quiet, Professor, you havent put a silencing charm on and you aren't planning to. " I teased.
His lips attached themselves back to my neck, sucking softly. I resisted the moans that were piling at the back of my throat.

I sat on the desk, slightly opening my legs.
"Merlin you look good in that position. " He whispered under his breath.
I pulled his robe, forcing him to come closer. I smashed my lips onto his. He went in between my legs, I slowly grinded my hips, making his hands flight to my hips, making them stop grinding.
"Not yet, slut. " He smirked.
I nodded. He started to unbutton my blouse as he kissed me once more.

"Y/N?! Professor?! The fuck are you doing?! " Blaise shouted.
I pulled away, covering my chest.
"Blaise! Calm down! " I shouted.
"Your fucking our professor?! " He shouted.
"No! We were just making out! I have never done that! You know that! " I shouted back.
Blaise ran off. I buttoned up my blouse, took off my heels and ran off after him.
"Blaise! Wait! " I shouted before stopping to catch my breath.
"Wait?! You are fucking our professor! What would Draco think about this! Or worse your father!" He shouted.
"I-im s-so-sorry. " I managed to get out before passing out.

A/N sorry for not updating any of my stories my mental health has disappeared, I am not in a good mental state, I will try and update soon. Love you byee!!
- Sapphire.