~Part eighteen: The party part 1/2~

TW: Mentions of self-harm, Mentions of mental health,

I sat there on the bathroom floor,in a puddle of my own blood. I looked down and smiled as my cuts scabbed over. I grabbed a towel and started to wipe away the dried blood off my leg, hissing as i ran the soft fabric over my thighs. I slowly stood up letting the blood that soaked up on my leggings drip onto the floor. I turned on the shower before taking off my clothes and hopping in.

 The hot water burned my skin whilst it ran down my back all the way to my ankles. I sighed as i felt a  wave of relief wash over me. I washed my hair and my body before shaving and hopping out the shower.

I put a towel around my body and walked into my room. A note had been slid into my room. I picked it up and slid open the seal.

Party in room of requirements at 12 am. Slytherins only. Alcohol and drugs will be on the table in the far right corner. Wear your sexiest clothes. Let's cheer you up.
Love you, Blake xxx

I smirked, this was the perfect time to get revenge.

--------------

I looked at my clock, 3:13 pm. I went to my closet. I found a dress I meant to wear to my 15th birthday before it was cancelled. It was a black slip dress with a slit in the right thigh, showing just enough skin.

I layed the dress on my bed before getting my sparkly fishnets and black heels out and laying them beside the dress

I looked in the mirror

I looked in the mirror. Something needed to change. I looked around my room to see where I had put the scissors. Once I had found them I walked back to the mirror. I took a chunk of my hair and cut it up to my shoulders. I let it fall to the floor before starting on my other pieces of hair.

A pile of my hair layed on the floor around me. I layed down the scissors and looked in the mirror something was still missing. I put on some jeans and a shirt before dashing out the door and running to hogsmeaede.

I walked into a shop. Walking to the beauty and cosmetics aisle. I walked over to the hair dye, picking up two boxes of red hair dye. I layed for them before returning to my dorm.