~Part 20:Its okay ~

Mentions of sh, drugs,suicide

 I sat down,wrapped up in a blanket and a hot chocolate in hand as i began the story.

 "Me and robin fell out.He started dating Draco to piss me off. He started talking behind my back and spreading rumours. Most nights,I locked myself in my room and cried.Until today,when I heard there was a party. I got myself up and dressed.dyed my hair.I walked into that party with one mission,walk out of if with a smile on my face,possibly with an exclusion.I went to Blake and discussed my plan to ruin Robins evening. Blake distracted Draco whilst I did my thing. Now here we are." I said very bleekly ,sipping on my hot chocolate,staring at the fire.

 "Did you have any drugs on your time off?" Snape asked. I looked up at him nervously as I nodded.He bent down to hug me. I hugged him back as I took in that familar scent of old paper and ink mixed with expensive cologne.

 "Listen,as much as we are not supposed to communicate. You can always come me,  Draco or even Lupin.I love you too much to lose you again." He whispered, softly. I smiled as inlet him go. I looked at Draco. He had a soft smile plastered on his face. I smiled back.

 "Now Draco,off to your dorm. You will be receiving a detention for going to an unsupervised party.And Y/N you stay with me tonight,you will receive a detention when your in a better state of mind. And I will have to ring your dad." He said. Draco left the room.

 " no don't ring him please,he will just shout at me for being so stupid. Please professor I'm begging. " I begged.

 "Look you need to go home and rest." He said. I

 "Please don't ring him!" I begged harder .

 "I'm sorry." As he turned his back, dialling his number. I sat there staring at the blazing,hot fire. Sometimes I wonder why I didn't die all those years ago when I almost drowned. It would have been better for me to be dead,I mean look at the mess I've created in one year. I'm pathetic. I looked up at Snape as he begun to speak.

Shapes pov:

 "Hello Lucius. This call is regarding Y/N,she needs to be sent home." I explained . Her father started shouting down the phone. 

"what the fuck do you me a sent home?! I swear to Fucking God if she's gotten herself excluded she won't be coming home,she will be sent to a niggle Fucking boarding school. I always knew she was a fucking cunt. It's all Narcissas genes. She probably isn't even mine for heavens sake." I moved it away from my early until he had finished.

 "No no,she hadn't been excluded. She just needs a break,she hasn't been doing to well. And I fear she will only get worse if she doesn't go home and rest for a week or two." I mutter, pacing round the room. I lock eyes with Y/N. Her face is plastered with a scared look. I smile in an attempt to comfort her. I

 "She's fine, she's doing it all for attention like always. Remember her self-harming? And her drug abuse? Oh and don't forget the suicide attempts. Yeah it was all for attention because Cissy left." He said . Anger rose in my blood. My fist clenched and so did my jaw.

 "Actually this time I think she is truly not well. Mentally nor physically. How about you head down here and we can talk about the situation face to face?" I proposed.

 " Fine whatever,I'll come by now. " He scoffed. And just like that he hung up.

Y/N's pov.

I sat there,listening to my father talk be about me and how I faked my mental health. I could tell Snape was getting more frustrated at his accusations. I fought of tears.Finally my dad hangs up. Snape turned round to me. 

 "He will be here soon to discuss what we are going to do." I looked up at him.

 "Okay." Three hard knocks were heard on the door.

 " speak of the devil. " I joked. Snape went and opened the door for Lucius. 

 "Let's all go into my office shall we?" i nodded as I got up.

 "Dressed like a slut as always. What have you done to your hair?!" My dad criticised .I rolled my eyes and scoffed as I sat myself down on the leather seat.

 "Lucius, your daughter has been struggling with school and her mental and phyical health a bit. So I would like to discuss that with you as well as discuss me sending her home for a week or two. " Snape started.

 "Okay,what's up with my daughter." He asked. Snape looked towards me. I groaned but started to explain .

 "Throughout these last months since I last saw you,I've had falling outs, relapses, binging seshes, I've blocked people out,I've let people in but the worst of all I've blocked the two most important people out. " I sniffled.

 "And?" Lucius scoffed .

 "And she doesn't need a sad excuse of a father disregarding his daughters very valid feelings!* Snape shouted. I looked at him shocked.

" if it was Draco sitting in that seat,you would be more than Fucking happy to bring him home. "  Snape sneered.

 "The difference is Draco isn't a Fucking whore who loves male attention especially from older men. Like you Severus. " Lucius snapped.

 " Draco is no Fucking better for it. He's been Fucking Sir John Lock from the meetings  since he's got his dark mark. And how old is he? 40? So no it isn't just me! " I spat. My dad had his mouth open wide,completely shocked.

 "I'm sorry Y/N. I'm sorry for never believing you, and always thinking of Draco before you." My dad said in defeat, tears selling up in his ice blue eyes.

 "Its okay." I say.

 " Let's get you home. " lucius smiled,I smiled back. We both got up. I smiled at Snape,he smiled back.

 "I'll see you in two weeks." I wink before leaving.

 A/N Fucking Jesus did it take me ages to write this. Anyways I hate this chapter but I'm sleep deprived and depressed so who cares. Next chapter might have smut, might. Might be heavy smut or just a little smut or none. We will see in 5 years time when I decide to pick up my laptop again.Check out my announcement board for details on 12 days of smutmas for this year. Anyways have a good day/night! Byeeee!!

-sapphire