* Part Seven : Detention *

A/N Chapters marked with stars have SMUT!

I walked to the dungeons, the nerves finally kicking in. I took a few deep breathes before walking towards the large wooden door. I knocked twice and waited for an answer.
"Enter." A voice said from inside.
I opened the door slowly. I bit the inside of my cheek and closed the door.
"Sit." He pointed at my chair.
I went over to the chair and sat down.
"Miss Malfoy, is it acceptable to be listening to music in my classroom? " He asked, folding his hands.
"No sir. " I gulped.
"Is it acceptable to be listening to muggle music in a school such as this one? "
"No sir. " my head loweree
"Will you accept the punishment like a good student? "
"Depends." I lifted my head up.
"I expect you to clean each and every shelf, cauldron, book and desk in this room by midnight. Oh without magic, just to make it a tad bit harder. " He smirked. My eyes widened.
"But si-" I was cut off.
"No buts, the quicker you get to it, the quicker it will be done. " He stood up and walked into his office.
"Well, what a nice evening this is... " I whisperer to myself before cleaning each cauldron.

"Right, the cauldrons are done, the desks are done, the books and shelves need cleaning... " I picked every book of the shelf and out them on a towel on the floor. I grabbed a cloth and started to clean the lowest shelf. After cleaning that shelf I put the books about advanced potion making on there. I cleaned the next shelf up, then put the theory books on there. Eventually there was only the last shelf left, the problem was I am Y/H and the shelf is 6ft and 3 inches, no way in hell would I be able to reach that...
"Severus! " I shouted, the nervous time in my voice was clear.
"Yes Miss Malfoy. " He answered.
"I can reach the last shelf. "
"Try harder. " He scoffed as he returned to the potions classroom and sat at his desk.

I reached up to the shelf, hitting the very edge.
"Shit." I cursed under my breath.
"Language! " Snape warned.
"English, you? " I joked.
"Finish cleaning the god damn shelf. "
"Merlin calm down. " I laughed.
I jumped, trying to at least clean the edge. I felt a waft of cold air hit my backside. My hands flew to my skirt, that obviously just lifted up. I tilted my head, so Snape was just in view, he was staring at me. I felt my panties grow wet, my face heated up. Oh fuck, how does this man do this to me every time? I would give my whole ass family away for him to fuck me over his desk.I shook my head and carried on trying to clean the shelf. I felt a warm presence behind me, the smell of expensive colonel hit my nose along with ink and old parchment, my eyes widened.
"What's wrong sir? " I asked.
"Do you need help? " He asked.
"Help with what? " I narrowed my eyes.
"The shelves. " He smirked.
"Umm, please. " He placed his hands on my hips and moved me out of the way, easily reaching the top shelf, cleaning it then putting the books away on it.
"Good night. " I say before turning my heel.
"Nope, I have one more thing for you to do. " I rolled my eyes and turned back round, trying to ignore my throbbing core. (That rhymed) Would this man either fuck me or leave me be so I can touch myself?
"Go on then. " I sighed.
"Scrub the floors, until they shine. " He smirked.
"You evil bastard. " I whispered before grabbing a bucket of water and a sponge and scrubbing at the floor. The cold air wafted pass my backside again, notifying me that my soaked panties were on display. I tried to kneel so no one could see them, but I couldn't see the dirt so I had to result back into hands and knees.

"Almost done, just have the whole other half of the classroom to do. " I sighed.
"Better get to work then. " Snape said from his desk.
I scoffed and started to scrub closer and closer to his desk.
"I would advise you the next time you have detention with me, where shorts. " He said. My head jolted up.
"Why should I? " I asked.
"Because I can tell that to someone turned you on, and it's rather rude of me to see that. " he said.
"What if I wanted you to? " I smirked.
"Fuck it. " Snape said before pulling me off the ground and into a harsh kiss. I kissed him back. We pulled back to get some air, looking into each other's list filled eyes.
"I need you. " I whispered.

As I said that, he spin me around and pushed me into his desk.
"Be quiet. " He said through gritted teeth. He pushed my skirt up, caressing the back of my thighs. My edged closer to the placed I needed him the most. He pulled my soaked panties down, putting my flushed pink and gleaming pussy on display "All soaked for me. " He whispered.
"All for you. " I let out a whimper as his fingers brushed past my clit.

I heard him fumble with his belt. I heard the fabric travel down his legs and the metal of the buckle hit the tiles on the floor. He used his tip to pressurize my core. I moaned.
He pulled my hair and whispered in my ear, "I said quiet, did I not? "
"I'm sorry. " I let out a shaky breath.
He started to attack my neck with kisses. He bit, nipped, sucked, kisses my neck no doubt leaving purple marks.
I could feel him line up with my entrance.
"Are you sure? " He asked.
"Yes." I moaned out of anticipation. I felt him thrust in, I winced in pain. He stopped.
"Are you okay? " He asked.
"Yeah." I breathed. He pushed some more. Once he was fully in, he stopped, allowing me to adjust to his size. I nodded. He started to thrust slowly.
"Faster." I moaned, wanting more.
He started to go faster, gaining moans out of us both.
"Sev, harder. " I moaned, he started to thrust faster and more animalisticly.
"Oh my, your tight. " He groaned.
I felt my walls tighten, a ball type thing in my stomach.
"I'm going to c-cum. " I whispered.
"Do it. " I felt my self become undone, his cock twitched inside of me. He let out a low growl before coating my walls with his semen. He pulled out, leaving me feeling empty.
"Fuck." I breathed.
"Language, Merlin that was good. " Snape caught his breath.
He grabbed a clean towel and cleaned up my thighs. He pushed down my skirt and pulled up his pants.

I sat down, and started to zone out.
"Y/N! Y/N! " I tried and tried to respond but I couldn't. I felt like I was stuck in the same position. My mind was screaming help but my body wasn't responding.
"Y/N! "

I suddenly appeared in a room, a very familiar room. It was my fathers office. My mum was standing to the side and younger me was holding a daisy and a pansy.
"Mummy! Look what I have! " I passed her the daisy.
"Oh it's beautiful darling. "
"Daddy, I picked this one out for you. "
"Go away, I'm working! "
"Sorry." I walked out the office.

"It's alright love. " My mother comforted me. Hot tears streamed down my small face.
"W-why does daddy pay more attention to Draco than me? " I asked.
"I don't know honey. Just get some rest, I will see you tomorrow. " She smiled before closing the door.

"Mummy?! " I shouted.
"Mummy?! "
"Please mummy stop hiding!" I shouted with tears in my eyes.
"Y/N, it's alright, she will be back soon. " Draco hugged me.
"Why does Dobby have mummy's clothes? " I asked.
"Because mummy is going away for a bit. " Draco smiled.

My eyes shot open, my chest tightened. Tears spilled out my eyes. My breathing became heavy.
"Y/N! " Snape pulled me Into a hug.
"What happened? " I asked.
"We had sex and then you zoned out and didn't come back, your eyes turned white and I was afraid I wouldn't get you back. " Snape explained.
"I'm safe... I'm safe... " I cried into his chest.

A/N sorry if the SMUT is bad, it is very rushed and it is really awkward to write it. Anyways have a good day/night! Byee!
-Sapphire.