* Part Nine : Please! *

TW: Smut, Threesome, and knifes (and maybe some other kinks)
DON'T START MUSIC YET!!! VERY IMPORTANT! ALSO PLEASE WEAR HEADPHONES IF AROUND FAMILY MEMBERS OR IN PUBLIC!!!

"We have DADA now right? " Robin asked.
"Yes, I have just told you that! " I smacked him round his head.
"Ha that was rude! " Robin held his hand to his heart, acting offended.
"Oh shut up and get in the classroom. " I laughed. I opened the door. Lupin cleared his throat.
"Ah Y/N, is there a reason you are late? " He asked.
"I went to the restroom. " I said.
"Did you ask? " He asked.
"Well I wasn't really wanting to piss on your floor so no. " I smiled and sat down.
"Whatever, turn to page 674 we are learning about unicorns. " He smiled.
I complied.

"Y/N, you seem to be on the wrong page. " Lupin said from behind me. I jumped.
"Sorry sir, I wasn't quite listening. " He reached over my shoulders, his fingers slightly touching the sweet spot on my neck, making me let out a soft whimper.
"You alright, Y/N?  You seem... distracted." He whispered in my ear, with a slight nibble.
"Y-yeah." I stuttered. He turned me to the right page and left. I felt a pressure grow between my thighs.
I turned to robin, wide eyed.
"Fucking help! " I mouthed to him. He smiled and put his hand up.

"Sir, Y/N has gone a bit pale,can I take her to the hospital wing? " Robin asked.
"Yes you may. Hope you feel better soon Y/N." Lupin smiled. I walked out the classroom with Robin and started to laugh.
"What do you want? " I asked.
"Do you like him? " Robin asked.
"Umm, I think so but Snape is still my number one. " I smiled.
"I knew it! " He shouted as he bounced around the corridor. I smacked his arm. I saw a dark figure walked past a near corridor.
"I need to go to the toilet, you go back to class and I will be there in a minute. " I smiled.
"Alright Y/N! Bye! " He shouted from down the corridor. I turned around and picked up my pace in walking, slowly picking up to a light jog, then a run. I ran down the halls to catch up with the tall figure. The setting sun was shining on his black hair, making it shine.

"Severus! " I shouted. He turned around, swooping his cape behind him.
"Miss Malfoy, shouldn't you be in  your last lesson if the day? " He asked.
"Yes, but I needed the toilet. " I said, catching my breath.
"Well then, go back to lesson. " Snape was about to turn around
"Wait no. I need to talk with you. " I said, firmly holding his hand.
"Fine. Find me at nine thirty tonight. " He said.
"But that's 30 minutes past curfew? "
He shrugged and walked off. I frowned and turned back round to go back to class.

Finally the bell rings, I pack up my stuff and leave.
"Miss Malfoy, please stay behind. " Lupin smiled. I rolled my eyes and sat back down. Once the classroom was empty he closed the door, and locked it. I gulped.
"Y/N, did Robin actually take you to the hospital wing? " He asked.
"Yes." I lied.
"Don't lie. " He placed his hands on my desk. The fresh cut on his lip become more noticeable.
"I'm not. " I lied again.
"I said don't lie. " He reminded me.
"I promise he did. " I smiled.
"That's funny, because my door was slightly agar while you two were talking and luckily none of your classmates heard but I heard everything. " He smirked. My eyes widened.
"Um S-sir I really m-must get going. G-goodnight. " I tried to get up. " I smiled and stood up.
"See you tonight at half nine. " Remus winked.
"I will be asleep sir. " I said.
"Sure, goodnight. " He finally said. I closed the door and exhaled the breath I didn't even know I was holding. I smiled and walked to the great Hall.

"Wait so he heard everything! " Robin shouted.
"Yes, now keep your voice down! "  I whispered.
"What did he mean he will see you tonight? " Robin asked.
"I don't know! " I shouted.
"Ooooo-la-la." Robin teased.
"Says the one that wants to shag my brother. " I spat.
"Touchè." He said. I picked up a piece of pepperoni pizza up and started to nibble on it. I covered my mouth as I finished up my pizza. I rubbed my hands together to get rid of the crumbs.
"Now, get changed into something nice! " Robin rushed me.
"Fine! " I smiled as I got up, wiping my skirt and started to walk down the aisle.