~ Part Six : Headphones? ~

A/N start music when told!

It had been two weeks since the food incident, my father still hasn't sent me a letter or worse a howler... I'm starting to wonder if Severus actually told him at all.

My eyes fluttered open, it was another Monday... At least I have potions first, but I have juggle studies last! Fucking hate muggles studies!

I got up and got dressed in my school uniform (rolling me skirt up a few centimeters above my knee cap).I did my hair in a half up half down hairstyle and did some graphic eyeliner with green surrounding the black and false lashes.

I walked out my dorm and into the great Hall, a smile tugged on my lips as my eyes drifted off  my best friend to Severus, having to listen to Lupin blabber on

I walked out my dorm and into the great Hall, a smile tugged on my lips as my eyes drifted off my best friend to Severus, having to listen to Lupin blabber on. I walked over to Robin and sat down.
"Have you fucked him yet? " Robin asked.
"No! We have only made-out, we were about to fuck when Blaise found us! " I whisper-shouted.
"Your Draco Malfoy's sister! Your brother has slept with at least 5 different girls this year! " Robin shouted, people started to state at us, including Snape. My eyes widened as I smacked Robin across his head with my potions book.
"Keep your trap shut! It's not my fault I have I my had ONE boyfriend! No one seems to like me! " I complained.
"I know who does! " Robin teased.
"Who!? " I shouted.
"Cedric." He smirked.
"Diggory boy? " I asked.
"Yes him! He has liked you since 2nd year, Apparently he told his friend Micheal and then Micheal told this Ravenclaw girl called Luna,then Luna told Neville then Neville told Ginny then Ginny told the Weasley twins and then they told Harry and then Harry told Hermione and then Hermione told me. " He smiled.
"Don't be stupid! " I scoffed.
"I'm not, if you want go ask him! " Robin smiled. I reluctantly got up and walked slowly to the Hufflepuff table, my head hung low.
"Diggory, do you like me? " I asked in a quiet voice.
"Oh hi Y/N. I'm sorry please can you repeat what you said, I didn't quite get that? " He asked.
"People have told my friend that you have liked me since 2nd year. " I smiled nervously.
"Merlin you are dumb! I only said that to get your hopes up! " Diggory laughed. My eyes brimmed with tears as the Hufflepuff table errupted with laughter, I turned my heel and walked back to my table, fiddling with my robe sleeve. I put up my hood and got my books and stormed out the great Hall, without eating. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I went to the black lake. I sat down and popped an airpod in and started my playlist on my phone. I started to cloud watch, spotting weirdly shaped clouds in the blue sky. My eyes started to droop and I yawned. I turned to my side and took off my robe and used it as a blanket. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"Y/N. Y/N! Wake up! " A voice whispered, I started to stirr and open my eyes. I moaned before stretching.
"Y/N, I saw you left before you had anything to eat this morning so, the day has been pushed back
so in 3 hours you will have potions. " He explained.
"Woah woah woah, slow down and tell me again. " I rubbed my eyes.
"The. day. has. been. pushed. back. In. 3. hours. the. school. day. will. officially. start. " He explained,stopping after each word.
"Oh okay. Thank you for the food. " I smiled before taking the pike of pancakes away from him and started to eat.

Start music:

Once I had finished, I layed back down and cloud watch again.
"What on Earth are you doing? " Severus asked.
"Cloud watching, you basically just look for weirdly shaped clouds. " I explained.
"Oh, that's nice. " He layed down beside me.
"You know Severus, you are the most understanding person I have ever met in my 16 years of life. " I smiled.
"Thanks... Y/N." He smiled.
"Right, let's get to potions. " I said as I got up. He followed suit. I walked to the cold dungeons with him, he unlocked the door and I say dine in my seat, forgetting I had my headphone in.

"Today will be a theory lesson on
Veritaserum. Turn to page 156 and start writing the steps, practical is tomorrow. " Snape said with a straight face.
We opened our books and started to write. Absentmindly, I tucked my hair behind my ears. A being, pale hand slammed on my desk.
I looked up and gulped.
"What did I do this time sir? " I asked.
"Headphones in my class? Do you think that is acceptable, especially when it's muggle music?! " He shouted.
"N-no sir. " I gulped.
"Detention after dinner. " He swooshed his cape and walked off.
I bit my lip and focused back on my work.

"Y/N! Don't forget your detention after we eat! " Robin reminded me.
"Yeah, thanks for reminding me, dickhead! " I spat.
"Merlin, I thought you liked him! " Robin laughed.
"Yeah I do, that's why I'm mad! " I raised my eyebrows as I walked In to the greathall.

"Why are you not eating? " Robin asked while I stared at my plate full of food.
"I'm nervous. " I say.
"I'm getting Snape. " Robin got up and walked to the staff table.
"Robin, no! " I shouted, he looked back but started to walk again.
"Miss Malfoy, what have I told you about refusing to eat? " Snape asked from behind me.
"I'm sorry sir, I will start eating now. " I smiled.
"Good." He said before walking off. I started to pick at my food and taking small bites, under the eyes of Robin. I finished my food and walked to my dorm and brushes my teeth and sprayed some perfume before walking to the dungeons.

A/N so sorry for not updating I feel so fucking bad but I know what to do in the next chapter so wait a day or two and it will b out! Anyways have a good day/night! Byee!
-Sapphire.