ibiza

"Beth what are the room arrangements looking like? I don't think there is enough for us all, some people will have to double up." Katie asks her.

"Oh yeah, there was a couple of extras on the trip, so I realised that some people would have to share, i'm with Viv and I know Jen and Steph are gonna room together, you can ask Leah to share? Or sleep on the pullout bed with Evan." Beth explains.

"No worries, I'll just ask Leah now." Katie says.

I didn't mind sleeping on the pull-out bed, because I definitely wasn't to go to the room with Leah, I hate to admit it, but I really do like winding her up. I don't know why she just had it out for me. Maybe it was that first game of the season against Arsenal or maybe the arnold clark cup final or maybe she just had it out for me because I'm a blue which wouldn't make sense because she's besties with Millie Bright but who knows with her.

We were going out today to Ocean Beach, so no doubt some of us would be getting quite drunk. I'm looking at you Katie McCabe. We decided that tomorrow night we would go out on the town so I didn't want to go overboard today and have a nasty hangover in the morning.

"Right guys let's get going!" Katie yells through the villa running out to the waiting taxi.

I went outside to the taxi, McCabe and Williamson were both in the back. I open the car door and Katie moved to get out.

"Move over." I shoved her.

"No you sit in the middle, you're last out." Katie defended.

"Katie get in the middle or so help me." I gritted my teeth.

I ended up just having to shove her into the side of Williamson, who definitely didn't appreciate it and get in the car and slam the door shut. I could feel Katie's glare burning into the side of my face, smiling at her I just looked out the window enjoying the scenery.

"God is absolutely boiling." I said getting out the taxi.

"Yeah well we are in Ibiza." Williamson smirked.

"Thanks for the update blondie." I smiled.

Drinks kept coming and coming to our table. I really don't know if I was cut out for this today, myself and Vivianne deciding to take it easy and just relax as much as you can do is a place as busy as this.

"You and Leah don't seem to get on?" Viv questions me.

"You think?" I reply playing dumb.

"Well yeah, there's definitely some unneeded tension there." She says. " you guys are definitely more alike than you think."

"Hmm." I replied throwing another shot down me.

@evanblair_

liked by erincuthbert_, viviannemiedema and 26,165 others @evanblair_ ocean beach with the gals 🌤️

@evanblair_ ocean beach with the gals 🌤️

@bethmead_ we looking good 🤍
@bethanyengland4 looks amazing!
@wosostan since when is evan just friends with all them?
@catleyscalvin the way leah's just not in this pic lol
@katie_mccabe11 too good my friend 💚

Unfortunately for us, Viv and I are the only ones sober enough to try and throw the girls back into a taxi and get back to the Villa.

"Catley you have to move over come on." I begged her trying to squeeze into the car.

The drinks, snacks and shithousery continued back at the Villa, I can truly see how close this team really is and sometimes it makes me question the team at Chelsea. Don't get me wrong, I definitely have best friends there, but this whole team feels like best friends and I do admire it.

I was sitting outside, feet dangling in the pool, just watching the sunset. It reminded me of the holidays I used to take with my parents, just distant memories now. I could hear the rest of the girls still rowdy inside, They were definitely going to have sore heads in the morning. I would honestly go as far to say that Williamson was the most drunk, a side of her that I hadn't seen before.

"I don't know about you girls, but I am absolutely wrecked and in desperate need of a bed, so I will see you at some point tomorrow." Beth says dragging Viv along with her.

This cause a chain reaction with the rest of the girls, Williamson, Jen, Steph and Katie all stumbling up the stairs, pushing and shoving each other, as they went.

"You sure you're gonna be okay down here by yourself, Evan?" Jen asked.

"Yeah guys, I'll be absolutely fine don't worry about me." I smiled jumping onto the pull out sofa bed.

——

I was just drifting off, thinking about the many things had to do when we got back to London when I hear what sounds like somebody stumbling back down the stairs.

Squinting in the dark, I can see a head of bright blonde hair, meaning it really only could be Beth or Williamson.

Hoping for the first, I wasn't right, and next thing I know the weight of a body is landing next to me.

"Williamson what the fuck is wrong with you?" I huffed shoving her off the sofa onto the tiles.

"Oh Blair shut up if you had to listen to McCabe snoring all night you'd leave the room too." She sneered, clearly still woozy from the alcohol.

"Oh so what you've just decided to take refuge on my bed?" I whispered yelled at her. "Why don't you go and bother Jen and Steph instead?"

"Yeah and trying to fit three people on a double bed good one Blair." She jokes.

"Oh so three people in a double bed is an issue, but not the two people that are currently on a pull-out sofa?" I questioned.

"My head is throbbing, please just let me sleep." Williamson pleaded.

"No Leah, i'm tired, go back to your own room." I stated.

"Oh are we finally on a first name basis?" She laughed. "Please just let me sleep here for one night, I'll buy you your favourite drink tomorrow."

"You don't even know my favourite drink." I argued.

"Yes I do Millie told me, it's a pink gin but no ice because you have sensitive teeth." She smiles.

Remind me to ask Millie why she's been spreading my business about my sensitive teeth.

"Fine. One night, and you better not kick in your sleep sweetheart." I seethed, throwing a pillow to the opposite side of a sofabed and aggressively turning around and going to sleep. What a menace.

©tobileroneee