articles

"Leah if you throw anymore flour i'm leaving your house." I threatened, throwing the tea towel at her.

She just laughed as the flour flew off my head and onto the floor, that was already covered in ingredients.

Leah had woken up this morning and wanted to do a christmas activity, so I had suggested baking. I really wish I hadn't suggested anything now. I'd found the easiest recipe for gingerbread men and still we were really struggling with the task.

"You look cute." Leah smiled.

"I'm going to kill you." I huffed, switching the electric mixer off.

"That's not very nice." Leah huffed.

"Come and help me cut the gingerbread men." I laughed, handing her the cutter.

They didn't look awful, I mean some had no heads, other no legs but that was okay.

"What time do we have to be at the Bridge tonight." Leah asked.

"Starts at 8, so i'd say anytime after 7. Maybe half past if we're going straight up to the box." I tell her, taking the baking tray out the oven.

Leah wrapped her arms around me from behind as I began clearing the many utensils that were sitting on the counter.

"Lee don't im covered in flour." I groaned, before I felt something slimy drop from my head onto Leah's hoodie before hitting the floor.

Turning round and seeing Leah holding in her laughter with an egg shell in her hands was enough for me to take a handful of flour and retaliate.

"Evan oh my god." Leah shrieked.

"Leah there's egg all over the floor." I laughed.

"Look at my countertops." She says looking at the flour and the dust which had settled all over.

"Yeah and who's faults that." I laughed.

Smirking she walked over, avoiding the egg, and picked me up off the floor and sat me right on the countertop.

"Leah you dick." I groaned, trying to unwrap her arms from around my waist.

"Come here." She smiles bringing her lips to mine, smiling into the kiss.

"You're lucky you're cute Lee." I mumbled between kisses.

"Looks like someone needs a shower." She smirked.

"Yeah, and you're not invited." I smile kissing her cheek before vacating the kitchen for the bathroom.

Leah being left to deal with the mess of her own kitchen.

~~

~~

"I'm just gonna wear my england shirt I think." Leah says, sorting through her wardrobe.