roommates

First day of Euros camp here we go. By the time we had arrived at St George's park it was dark, although still humid as this english weather had been doing a mad one recently.

As I walked into the building with all my luggage the cameras were already on, giving a quick fist bump I was off to find the girls. You could hear them before seeing them, as soon as I made eye contact with Lauren Hemp her and Chloe Kelly were jumping on me pulling me towards the ground.

"We missed you." Chloe shouts.

"Jeeze, I missed you both too." I laughed.

The girls were all chatting in their groups, and I made my way round them all to say hello, the only group I avoided being that of the Arsenal girls, I would have to see Beth later.

"How exciting is this? A home Euros with my besties." Millie says putting an arm round myself and Rachel.

"Can't wait Mills." I smiled. "and I missed you too much Daly you need to bring yourself to London more often."

"You'll be seeing more of me soon Evan don't you worry." Rachel tells us.

"Oh my god you're moving back for real." I jumped up.

"Shhhh, don't tell the nation." Rachel pulls me back down.

"I'm so excited." I jumped into her arms. "Where are you signing."

"You'll find out when everyone else does." She
teased.

"Evangeline Blair how nice it is to see you." I hear from behind me.

"Alessia oh my god I missed you." I pulled her into a hug. Alessia had played for Chelsea years ago for a short time before going off to play college football in america. The only times I see her now are normally when we play on different teams, so this was nice.

"How have you been, where's Tooney?" I asked.

"She'll be about, and i'm good yeah really buzzing to be here what about yourself." Alessia smiled.

"Yeah absolutely buzzing Less, can't wait to see you everyday." I laughed.

Soon Sarina came in and just took us over the basics of camp and what the schedule was looking like for the next couple of days.

"Okay girls, i'll let you go now. Here's the room arrangements, any issues don't hesitate to let me know, goodnight get a good rest." Sarina waves walking out of the room.

I went to check who i was rooming with, assuming it would be Beth Mead again just like the last camp, scanning my eyes over the paper I found my name, and next to it, the one I never wanted to see again.

Williamson.

Letting out a frustrated sigh, I snatched the keycard from the table and said a short goodnight to the girls before taking my luggage down to the room. I opened the door and let it slam shut, throwing my bags next to the bed nearest the window. Sitting down I put my head in my hands breathing out.

"It's only for however long we're in the tournament Evan, you don't have to talk to her, just chill." I muttered to myself.

The door opened again, this time softly closing and I heard her putting her stuff down. The air was tense, very tense and at this moment I did consider going and asking quite literally anyone to switch rooms with me.

I used the bathroom to get changed into sleepwear which just consisted of a pair of fluffy shorts and an old Chelsea t-shirt. Walking back out to my bed I seen she had changed into shorts and an Arsenal shirt.

Getting under the covers I simply closed my eyes and prayed something would knock me out.

"Evan-"

"No, you don't get to call me that." I told her.