little red dress

Leah did call me when she got home, letting me know she would come out tonight, as would Katie, Steph, Caitlin, Jen, Beth and Viv. Just like Ibiza. I told her where we'd be going and that i'd meet her there, before she went off to get ready, I better do the same.

I took Leah's advice and looked out a red dress, which was a struggle as I don't think I owned many of those.

"Wearing red on derby day, shame on you." Sam poked me as I got into the uber we were sharing.

"Sorry Sammy, didn't have anything else ready." I smiled.

We spoke about the game for most of the journey, not much else going on in our lives apart from football.

"So, did you invite your girlfriend?" Sam asked.

"She's not my girlfriend Sam." I huffed.

"That wasn't a no." Sam smirked.

"You're so annoying." I laughed as we pulled up to our first stop of the night.

I got a text from Leah telling me she was inside at a booth, So I let Sam wait for the other chelsea girls who were nearly here.

"Hey stranger." I said wrapping my arms around Leah's waist.

"Evan." She jumped. "Don't do that."

I hugged the other girls, apologising for the late goal today. But I wasn't really sorry.

"You having a pink gin?" Leah asked.

"Why do you still remember that." I laughed "But no, i'll just have whatever you're having."

"Come with me." She grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd, reminding me of the first time she did that, that night in ibiza.

Leah ordered and payed for our drinks before pulling me into her arms, rocking slightly to the loud beat of the music. She leaned in and pecked my lips quickly, aware there was a lot of people here and we had been in the media a lot recently.

"Good game today." I smiled.

"Could have been better, but you're good i'll give you that." Leah rolled her eyes.

The other chelsea girls arrived and immediately mingled with the arsenal girls, not dwelling on todays game.

"Hey Erin." I smiled giving her a hug.

"Hey Ev, your girlfriend here?" She laughs.

"Girlfriend?" Katie chokes out, Leah avoiding eye contact with anyone.

"I don't have a girlfriend Erin how many times." I shoved her off.

"Not what i've been hearing." Guro smiles.

"God guys give her a break." Millie laughs.

I could see Leah didn't find the interaction funny at all, and made eye contact with her before excusing myself out of the booth to go to the toilet.

I was trying to fix my hair in the mirror before a strong pair of arms pulled me away from the sink and pressed my back against the wall.

"Leah." I gasped staring into her stern eyes, leaning towards her she moved her head back.

"Wouldn't want your girlfriend seeing that." She mumbled.

"They're talking about you dummy come here." I pulled her back into my grasp.

She connected our lips in a desperate kiss, messy and hands grabbing anywhere we could.

"Come on let's get out the bathroom." I pulled her along, out the toilet and towards the table.