wag life

"You gonna wear my shirt tonight then?" Leah smirked.

"You wish." I laughed. "I think I might actually wear my chelsea shirt under my hoodie."

"Would that be my hoodie?" Leah smiles.

"Stop being so smug, i'm living here with no clothes." I laughed.

It was the 21st of december, and arsenals game against zurich. Leah had got me a space in the box where the other players families would be, I declined at first, this would come with a lot of questions.

The game doesn't kick off until 7:45, and Leah wasn't needed at colney until 4, so we had the majority of the day together.

"Leah what's your mum gonna say when I have to sit beside her for the whole night." I stressed.

"Evan it'll be fine, she knows about us, the most she'll do is embarrass me." Leah laughed. "Come on lazybones let's get up."

"No, i'm sick remember come cuddle me." I whined pulling Leah back down into bed.

"Who knew feisty Evan Blair was so needy." Leah teased, throwing her arm back around me.

"Just when my girlfriend has the morning off." I smiled.

We stayed in bed for a while longer, discussing all things.

"What you doing for christmas then?" Leah smiled at the thought.

"Will be in my lovely flat, what about you?" I asked.

"Oh are you hosting?" Leah smiled.

"No Lee, i'll be laying in bed watching shitty tv." I told her.

"No." Leah frowned.

"Don't be sad, usually I take myself on holiday but I haven't booked anything and I probably shouldn't now I can't keep myself upright." I laughed.

"Come to mums house." Leah lit up.

"Leah im not barging in on Williamson christmas dinner" I tell her.

"Well i'm not leaving you alone, especially not on christmas and you said it yourself, you're sick." Leah smiled.

I groaned, pressing a kiss to her cheek before getting out of her bed and heading towards the kitchen.

"We're continuing this conversation later!" Leah yelled.

"I can't wait." I laughed.

Leah put her tracksuit on and packed her bag ready for the cold day at the emirates. She was driving to colney where the team bus would depart from, and i'd make my way to the emirates closer to kickoff.

"Have a good game, but not too good now." I smiled.

"You know what would make it really good?" Leah asked.

"What?" I questioned.

Leah took no time in smashing her lips against mine, having to grab onto her in order not to fall over. Smirking into the kiss, I pulled away.

"Good luck Lee." I laughed, closing the door behind her.

~~~

I had arrived at the emirates at 6:45, an hour before kickoff. Leah had given me a pass to get past security and up to the box, we are a family members would be sitting. I tried not to stick out like a sore thumb, and ended up just wearing a black hoodie with cargos and a cap.

it wasn't long before the girls were out, warming up for the match, and I could see Leah looking up trying to spot me, I just smiled, staring down at my match programme, wondering how on earth i'd got here, to an arsenal game to support my girl.