be mine?

"Evan, wake up baby." I heard as I buried my head further into the mattress. "Ev, it's 12."

Groaning I opened my eyes to see a very awake Leah, smiling over me.

"What's got you in such a good mood." I whined.

"You'll find out later, now get up." Leah laughed.

I looked at my bedside table to see a glass of water and two pills sitting next to it. Leah is truly an angel. I heard her moving around in the kitchen so decided to investigate, walking round the corner I was met with a relatively clean kitchen with a basket sitting on my counter top.

"What's going on here then?" I smiled.

"We're going out because it's a nice day." Leah said.

I looked her up and down to see that she was also still wearing last nights clothes, obviously not having raided my cupboards yet.

"As much as I love seeing you in them, you might wanna take your shorts off." I smirked.

"Trying to get in my pants Blair, what am I gonna do with you." Leah smiled.

"Didn't realised you also played for Chelsea." I laughed.

"What." Leah choked out, looking down to see the black chelsea crest blended in on my black shorts. "Oh my god Evan, i've been out this morning, what is someone saw, what if there's paps, what if-"

"Relax Lee, there's nobody around here who cares like that, I promise, and i'm not complaining, you look good." I smiled.

"Please can you find me something nice to wear today?" Leah begged.

"Okay, come on." I dragged her up to my spare room where I keep the majority of my clothes.

"Got enough in here Ev." Leah laughed.

"Not a lot to your taste but have at it." I told her, watching her sift through a whole cupboard of Chelsea shirts.

"Can I wear this?" Leah asked.

I turned round and it was just a blue nike hoodie and some lighter blue shorts.

"You? wanting to wear a blue hoodie." I laughed. "Where has Leah Williamson gone?"

"It's a nice hoodie." Leah huffed.

"Of course you can wear it Leah." I smiled.

I got my own clothes out, which just consisted of blue cargos and a black hoodie, and left Leah to get dressed. I had the urge to go and look at what was left in the kitchen but I thought I better just let Leah organise it. I threw my hair up in a ponytail before going to see if Leah was ready.

"Uh hem." I heard from behind me.

Spinning round to see a stern faced Leah pointing at her neck.

"Good thing you've got a hoodie on then isn't it." I smiled.

"You are so annoying." Leah laughed coming over to press a kiss on my lips. "Come on then we've got plans."

"I'm excited for these plans." I smiled.

"Good, get your shoes on your chariot awaits." Leah smiled.

Our chariot was actually just Katie McCabe's car, who had parked over the double yellow lines and was confronting a traffic officer as we left my flat block.

"You better be paying my fine for this Williamson." Katie groaned. "Alright Evan."

"I'll make sure she does." I smiled at Katie.