TK (pt.2)

𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐲
and they're just sitting on their phones Infront of me, keeping an eye on me so I don't try to escape.
Then I started feeling this pressure in my lower stomach.
To be honest.... The last time I've used the bathroom was 𝟖𝐚𝐦.
"W-what time is it?" I stumble.
One of them checks the time
"𝟓:𝟑𝟎" the blue eyed guy said.
"Fuck." I cursed under my breath.
I have to pee. I really have to pee.
I squeeze my legs tighter so I make sure nothing comes out.
"The fuck is wrong with ya kid." One of them says.
"I-i..."
"You tryna get a break? Do you want some water?" The blue eyed guy said shaking around a water bottle.
I bit down on my lip and held my legs together.
"I have to go to the bathroom." I say.
They just stare at me and start laughing.
"Like that's gonna happen." The receding hairline freak replied.
I lowered my eyebrows and intensely started into their souls with my ice blue eyes.
I started to let go and felt my jeans start to get wet. Then it spread to the chair, all the way down my legs onto the floor.
"Let Me Use Your Bathroom." I said tightening my fists and struggling to let loose from the chair.
"Fine." The blue eyed said.
The other two watched him cut the ropes with a blade and let me free.
"Down to the left." He said pointing to a direction in the basement.
I ran over there as fast as I could and locked myself into the bathroom.
I ran to flip open the toilet seat and continued to finish my business. I waited anxiously, waiting for my stream to stop, then it finally did.
Once I was done, I slowly put down the toilet seat and triend to find any evidence or exit ways to escape.
All I found was this random news article from 1963.
'I have a dream speech, Martin Luther King Jr. Given on 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟑'
"That's my sister's birthday" I whispered to myself.
There was obvy spiderwebs and those tiles in any bathroom ever.
I looked at myself, I looked like someone took a mugshot of me.
I barely washed my hands in the sink because the bathroom was dirty as Fuck.
I scavenged around to look for more.
There was a vent. A vent at the top of the toilet; an exit.
"Omg" I said inside my head.
I got ontop of the toilet as quietly as I could and started to find a way to open the vent.
"Screwdriver." I said right as the dirty clothed guy opened the door and yanked me out of the bathroom.
"WHAT WERE YOU DOING?" He says angrily as he spat in my face.
"I-was using the toilet." I said, with no excuse.
He holds a blade closer to my neck.
"I thought I saw something in the vent so I went to investigate it after I used the toilet." I made up a quick excuse.
"FINE!" He yells in my face as he wraps me back to the pee stained chair.
It was about an hour or two later and I assumed it was past 7:30pm
I decided to call it a night and started to sleep, tied to the chair.
It was very uncomfortable, ropes all tied around you, while youre trying to find a good place to put your head.
I woke up sometime later, none of the guys were watching me. They were all probably upstairs.
The bathroom. The vent. I could try to escape.
But how would I leave the chair?
I looked around the room and saw the blade the old crusty dude was tryna cut me with earlier.
It was on the black table, along with my phone and some other objects.
I tried to wobble closer to the table without making a loud sound.
I got close enough to the table that I reached for the blade and started cutting the ropes.
I also grabbed my phone from the table and checked the time.