TK (pt.6)

Colby's POV:
It was extremely early in the morning after falling asleep with Sam. I didn't realize that the three big guys were coming downstairs.
Sam was still asleep, so that was really bad.
I rushed to carry Sam back to his chair at and went back to mine.
I pretended to fall asleep right in the nick of time.
They were searching everywhere downstairs.
"WAKE UP BOYS." Crusty clothes said.
I realized I was tied up again.
I looked over at Sam.
He instantly woke up and shook his head.
He was the cutest...❤️
Then the grey eyed dude slapped him across the face.
"Fuckkk...." Sam says.
I couldn't help but look with hurt
"The fuck dude?!" I yelled at him.
"Shutshyomouth." He replies with
A gun to my head.
"You can kill me, but I won't let you hurt Sam." I struggle to say because of the tape he put on my mouth.
I glance back at Sam.
Tears are just running down his face. Crusty clothed dude puts tape over Sam's mouth.
"Anyways since y'all are being bad, we've decided to permanently lock the bathroom." Grey replied with his revenge.
"WHAT? YOU CANT DO THAT!" I yell.
Then there was a knock at the door.
All three of them ran upstairs to check who was at the door.

Neighbor Scene:
Then there was the neighbor, standing Infront of Grey eyed dude, crusty clothed dude, and blue eyed dude.
"Bobby Grey, I heard some yaking and fuzziling happening, and I think it came from your house. Is everyone ok?" What sounded like an old lady say.
Blue and Crusty just stood there.
"Yeah everything's fine mate, just couldn't find my special pot." Grey eyed dude said.
"Okay then." the lady said and shut the door.

Colby's POV (pt2):
I eavesdropped on their conversation upstairs. Apparently the grey eyed dudes name was Bobby. Looks like I've found more information about the guys who kidnapped us.
"Y'all need to shut the fuck up or I'll blow your brains out." Grey said, running down the stairs.
My stomach growled louder than before.
"Shit, Fuck" I said, grabbing stomach in pain.
"The hell y'all starvin or what?" Blue said.
"Well yeah no shit Sherlock I've been here for three days with no food, and no water."
He gasped and started waving his hands around like a dancing monkey on a stick.
"I should make you my David's delicious pie!" He says jumping up in the air.
I looked at Sam again.
The blue eyed guys name was David.
Sam had stopped crying, which made me happier.
David ran upstairs faster than a horse to go make his pie.
The other two, Bobby and Clothed kept an eye on us so we didn't make any subtle movements.

Sam's POV:
I swear these guys are nuts in nut factories.
One of them ran upstairs like a monkey.
But hey, at least we found out two of their names so we had more info to turn into the cops.
I finally stopped crying but I had a huge headache that wouldn't go away.
Didn't have any access to water or the toilet whatsoever which was ass.
"SAM!" Colby shouted towards me.
"W-what?" I said back, snapping out from my thoughts.
"Cmon, they're gone. Gimme that blade." Colby says pointing to a blade on the floor next to me.
I kicked it towards him and he managed to cut himself free from the ropes. He gets up and starts wandering around the basement.
"We need to find a paperclip." Colby whisperes.
"Ok" I reply as soon as I finish cutting the last rope.
I get up to help him look for one.
"What do you need it for?" I asked him.
"Bathroom." he points to the door.
"Ohhhhh" I say and continue searching.
After about ten minutes, I found something that wasn't really a paperclip but it could do something.
"Here" I gave it to Colby.
"It's not really a paperclip, but it could prolly do something." I say.
Colby grabs it and shoves it inside the lock and twists it around.
"Wish you could do that to me" I say jokingly.
He smirks and it somehow unlocks the door.
"No way! I'm using it first!" He says excitedly and locks the door.
After about 5 minutes, he comes back out. We both investigated the bathroom once more.
I never really realized there was a shower in the bathroom until Colby pointed it out.
"I bet it's warm in there." Colby says.
"It probably is." I say getting goosebumps.
"Aww Sammy's Cold" Colby says. He hugs me right after and I just stand there all awkwardly.

Sam's Thoughts:
I felt like Sam and Sammy were two different names.
Sam was more of the casual named one, while Sammy is the turned-on version of Sam.

(p.s. just like don't mind all the pissing scenes or the stomach problem scenes because those are kinda awkward ngl...)