TK (pt.4)

I saw him get thrown in a chair and tied up next to me.
"God let me go!" He says squirming, trying to be let free.
He then intensely stares at the three guys, tryna play reverse psychology on them.
Have I not been gay before? No.
But this dude omg.
He had blonde hair and the prettiest eyes ever. He was wearing all black, he was gorgeous.
The crusty clothes guy, the grey eyed guy, and the blue eyed guy did the same exact method they did with me the first time they kidnaped me, yesterday, at the same time.

Sam's POV:
Today I went outside after a long time being shoved in n apartment with my annoying parents and my older brother. I had decided to go on a walk. I was on westside street and came up to his odd looking white van.
They yanked me by my clothes and threw me into their can aggressively. I swear they threw me so hard my arm almost broke.
All the sharp turns and u turns they kept on making, made me sick. I was so confused on where they were taking me. It's like those kidnapping stories in books but 10 times worse because it's actually HAPPENING.
Once we arrived at the designated house, they threw me out of the truck and dragged me into this basement where they tied me to this chair.
They apparently kidnaped someone else because someone else was also tied to a chair, right next to me.
He was kinda cute tho. He stared at me with his lushious icy blue eyes and his black hair. It gave me a warm feeling inside. I actually thought I was gonna be ok for once.
Then three old crusty dudes, one with extremely smelly and disgusting clothes, one with blue eyes and the other with grey eyes all started forcing me to repeat rules.
"Stop tying it so hard on my stomach!" I said yelling to the grey eyed dude.
"Shutup before I cut your throat open!"
He replies and I instantly shutup.

Colby's POV: (aka main character pov)
After I heard the threat the grey eyed dude said, my heart dropped. I didn't want anyone else to be hurt except for me.
I glanced over at the tied up dude and he looked like he was in pain. He was biting his lip.
"Ok both you guys, Sam and Colby. I wanted to make things clear." Blue eyed said.
Me and (apparently Sam) looked at eachother in disbelief.
"How do you even know our names?"
I said giving him a confused look.
"Heh magic kid." He says.
My stomach was growling. I haven't ate anything since yesterday.
Sam looked very uncomfortable. He was holding his stomach and he had this worry in his face.
"Were going to sleep cuz today was a long day. See y'all tomorrow" All three of them said, marching upstairs.

Narrorators POV:
Colby looks at Sam and Sam looks at Colby.
"I think I might've found a way out of here." Colby says, glancing at the bathroom.
"Ok yeah shoot. But how do we get untied?" Sam replies.
"Here" Colby says as he tries to chew through the rope on his hands.
Sam does the same. Once Colby is done cutting his ropes, Colby throws the knife at him to help him cut his ropes around him.
"Fuck" he says as it cuts his hand.
"Oh shit dude I'm sorry." Colby says as he comes over and helps Sam.
Colby takes off his white shirt and rips off a tiny part and wraps it around his hand.
After they got Sam untied, Colby led Sam to the bathroom and showed him the vent.
Colby got onto the toilet seat and removed the vent and climbed in the vent. He got the papers and the board and got it out of the vent.
"I found some research and I found a way out of this house " Colby says sliding his hands through the reports.
"Woah" Sam says reading the reports.
"We should play this, see if there's any spirits here." Sam says grabbing the ouija board and setting off to the side.
Sam accidentally touches Colby in a weird way tryna put the ouija board away. He gets turned on.
Colby just smiles at Sam.
"Uh yeah we should just continue our search." Sam replies awkwardly with his hand on his neck.
"Fuck" Colby whispers.
Sam starts looking everywhere, pulling things apart.
"Shit I forgot they were sleeping." Colby says.
"Forgot" Sammy says awkwardly and continues searching quietly.
"Sammy~" Colby moans in sam's ear.
He eyes widen as he gives Colby the side eye.
"Youre such a distraction" Sam says while sliding his hand up and down Colby's body.
Then he makes eye contact with him.
Footsteps came from upstairs.
"We should get back, now." Colby answers, running out of the bathroom to his chair.
"Right behind ya." Sam says.
It was a false alarm. It was just their dog. Cuz apparently the three elder men had a dog.
They waited 30 minutes and nobody came downstairs so they continued.
"Sam, we need to talk." Colby makes his way towards Sam.
"Yeah?" He says sitting in his chair.
"You kinda-"
"Turned me on? Yeah." Sam finishes his sentence.
"How?"
"The thing in ur pants. It was obvious." Sam said as he looked away from Colby.
"Shoot. Sorry" He covers it up with his jacket.
"It's fine it doesn't matter." He says.
Colby still didn't have enough attention from Sam, less than he wanted.
Colby grabs Sam and pins him to the wall.
"hhh" Colby moaned from the heat of Sam.
"Sammy~ Daddy." Colby whispered in his ear. Sam rolled his eyes and started blushing.
"Stoppp itt." Sam started smiling.
Colby looked at his eyes and then his lips.
Their lips were inches away from each other when there were thumping noises coming downstairs.
"SHIT!" They both whispered and ran to their chairs.
The crusty clothed man came downstairs and saw both of them sleeping.
"Good. Theyre both asleep."