Chapter 9

Anastasia

I was sitting on a vacant table in the cafeteria in a corner silently enjoying my instant noodles.I had been craving for them too badly all day and thankfully the canteen had them.

Moaning in delight,the rich taste giving me so much enjoyment I finished my noodles and picked up the cup to slurp the soup left behind.

"Hey..."someone sat in front while I had my face stuffed in the cup drinking the soup.I put the cup down on the table glancing up to see who it was and groaned lightly seeing their faces.

David and Dominic!!!

"What do you want??"I asked glaring slightly though I didn't had a problem with them bothering me.They had started growing on me with them bothering me all the time.

"How long are you going to pretend.We know that you know..."David said softly but with a serious tone.

I tried to act nonchalant.

"What are you talking about?"I asked picking up my cup again.

"That you are our baby sister and us your brothers."

How??Arghhh they must have done background check on me.But what's stopping me.Just admit it and go see your parents and siblings.You don't know them but they are your family.They Miss you.I debated with myself giving myself internal lectures.

Looking at them I said,"And what's the proof??"

Idiota!!

"That face doesn't lie.One glance can easily tell that you are a Romano.And if you want to confirm it we can go and do a dna right Laura oh sorry Anastasia..."Dom grinned at me pointing at my face and then at me.

I groaned internally.There's no backing of now.I have put it off for too long.Maybe I should listen to them.

I sat stilled debating with myself.David hold my hand hesitantly and said to me,"Look Ana we know it's not confirmed yet but our heart and that face tells us that you're our sister.You look just like our Elder brother Anthony and everyone misses our baby princess too.Mom,Dad,all the rest of us had been devastated after our baby sis was taken by us by that bastard of a uncle we had.."He finished softly with a endearing look in his eyes.

I clenched my fists when he called my papa a bastard but I controlled.They don't know the truth and I think it's time I face it.

"Okayyy!!"I smiled softly at them..

"Well we understand that..wait what..you said Okayyy..Oh my God..."Dom exclaimed receiving a whack on his head by David making me chuckle slightly.

They are only one other after my papa or Eunha who had seen me smile or made me smile.

I just nodded at him.

"Then can we go today after Uni.."Dominic asked hope filled in his eyes.I can't let them be upset now can I.They had 18 years to feel these sad emotions.

"Alright I'll see you guys after Uni..I have to go now..."I stood up from my seat picking up the disposable cup and chopsticks after finishing the soap and bade them goodbye.

I left the cafeteria after throwing the trash in the dustbin.

..............

I walked through the big doors of uni towards the parking lot.I found both of them waiting there leaning on the car hood.

Audi Q8 not bad...

Looking at the car dreamily I made my way to them.They caught be giving their car a stare of awe.