Chapter 17

Anastasia Rose Romano

Friday was here again marking the end of the weekdays.I came out of my class and walked towards the exit of uni.

Ever since coming here,for the few weeks I lived in the hostel,so when going out I had no one to inform and maybe the thought was still in my mind that I left the place without informing my brothers.

Oh how that was a big mistake.

There was this bookstore that I had seen while coming and going to the uni.It was some ten minutes walk from uni.I needed some course books as well was planning on getting some literature books so I made my way out of the uni towards that bookstore.

Walking for few minutes along the footpath I finally reached my destination.Halting at the door I looked up at the signboard of the shop.

Books For You

I entered the book store and was taken back by the lavish and stylish interior.Not just that the place was huge.There was a receptionist sitting at one corner facing a lots of shelf's stacked with numerous books.

I passed a smile to the receptionist and entered the many rows of shelves lined with books.I looked through the few columns and found my course books.Fetching them I looked for the literature corner to get some interesting books that I could read in my leisure time.

I wish there was Atleast a library in that big house of mine I thought.

Dragging my hand along the spine of the books and reading the titles edged on the spines I halted.

Kurt Austin Adventures

I put forward my hand to grab the book but another hand was quick to take it.

"Hey that's mine.."I turned around facing the person.

"No it's not yours.I was the first to take it.." the deep voice of the man in front of me said.

He looked familiar.Piercing blue eyes.Where have I seen them??I racked my brain for the answer!!Yess..The idiot from the park..

"Aren't you that idiot who bumped into me that day and wasted my ice cream.."I bellowed angrily,"now you are here disturbing me again.."

"How did your eyes turn from hazel to grey.."he watched me suspiciously looking at my face and eyes closely.

"They were lenses and that's none of your business.Give this book back I was the first one to put my eyes on it.."I tried to take the book away from his grasp but Damn he wasn't even putting any effort but the book was still tightly held in his hand.

"No I was the first to take it so it's mine.Besides this NUMA TRAVELS I was looking for it for quite a while so I'm gonna take it.."

"Give it back you bitch.."I shrieked at him just when he was about to turn his back to me.Thankfully no one was in this row or around.

I was a stubborn person.When I get to put my eyes on something I would take the thing no matter what.

This stranger guy's eyes zeroed into me glaring sharply.

"How dare you talk to me like that..Don't you know who I am.."he said in his low raspy voice.

Let's admit he looks hot my conscience swooned.

Now is not the time..shut up..

"Do you want me to worship you Dear God.."I retorted sarcastically joining my hands and moving them up and down.

"I don't care who the hell you are..you don't get to take the stuff that I was about to take.."I snatched the book from his hand and head to the counter.