Chapter 19

Anastasia Rose Romano

"You!!" We bellowed at the same moment his tone full of surprise and mine,after coming to know who he was,was full of expression of being done with.

Our families looked at both us astonished and confused.

"You guys know each other.."Mum asked as Blue idiot i mean was it Damon?Yeah Damon finally unfreeze and move forward to stand besides his family.

Can't believe he's related to someone as sweet as these Russians....

"No.."we answered  in unison and then glared at each other.

"What are you doing here Ms Stalker??"His eyes narrowed at me.

"How about you Blue Idiot??"I used the same mocking tone.

"Ms Stalker??Damon..Son!! is she the girl who kneed you two days ago in the mart because you took the cookie packet that she was about to take?" She asked suddenly as if a light had ignited in her mind...Oh so he told his mother.I rolled my eyes internally.

"Unfortunately yes!!"he replied.

"More like unfortunate for me to have bumped into you several times.."I retorted.

"Wow did you really kneed him in his private parts.That must be an amazing sight to see."Delilah exclaimed and then turned to her brother asking,"That must have hurt right Damon.."

I giggled to myself at her expression.

Her brother gave her a glare at this while the mothers chuckled.

"By the way why is she here?with them?"He pointed in my family's direction.

"She is Anastasia,Maria And Alex's daughter.."Alina told him excitedly.She and mum glanced at each other talking to each other through eyes and I wondered what was going on in their minds.

"No wonder she looks like Anthony,"he mumbled.

"You have already bumped into her three times.Why didn't you tell us about her,"Alina complained.

"Mom I wanted to but thought she could be a doppelgänger.It's not new girls trying to be close to our families wanting to get their hands on family fortune.Thought she might be bumping on purpose so that I notice her.."he said in his deep husky voice.

I scoffed,"You are so delusional you know.."

"Whatever you say Ms Stalker..oops Anastasia.."he mocked smiled.

"Damon.."his mother warned.

"amkae"I mumbled.(Bitch)

My brothers and cousins no longer interested in the conversation had dispersed by now leaving Anthony,Leo,Matteo and Ace along with my parents and Aunts and Uncles and blue idiot and his family standing.

People were coming and going to our table,chatting and leaving.Anyone who would see me would get a hundred tons shock of me being alive or having resemblance with the don.

I felt uneasy all of a sudden and looked around.Someone's stares were making me feel uncomfortable as if the person had some bad intentions.I looked around the ballroom checking for the particular gaze and made contact with the man.He was the same man who had come a while ago and was talking to my father and brothers but they were having a quite cold conversation.

I tried to remember what he said to introduce himself to me.

Australian??Yeah Australian Mafia..He's the Don..

I remember how my family was talking few days about them.That the Australian's weren't that big but they were trying to get few small gangs to join them in order to aim at bigger Mafias.And my family had the suspicions that he was planning on trying to get a hold over our three big family mafias along with the attack on Russians.