Chapter 23

Anastasia's POV

I was ready,all decked up in an orange full sleeves button down blouse tucked in charcoal straight trouser pants,trainers and a strapped bag around my upper body,containing essentials like my phone,some money,a credit card,gum pack and shades.

Me,Isa and Lilah were setting in the living room with the rest of the family and the Salvatores,waiting for Eunha and her parents to come.

Eunha was going to leave tomorrow so we decided to have our little outing that we planned together before she leaves because I wasn't sure when I would have the chance to catch up again.

"Are you sure this is a good idea dear?You know there's still danger outside with Australians people lurking around."Mum asked worriedly.

"Relax mom we're going to be out for only few hours.Besides we're going to have guards with us and I'm very much capable of taking care of us all.You don't have to be anxious."I assured her.

"Right,"Anthony narrowed his eyes at us and said,"remember what I told you.Be careful about your surroundings..don't take too much time and come back early..make sure to stay to—"

I cut him and repeated what he had been saying for the hundredth time by now," together and close to the guards and inform us even if you get slightly suspicious about anything you hear that.."I mimicked him and his lips turned into distaste as he he gave me glare not liking me cutting him.

"I get it Tony..this is the 5th time you have said this.It's not like we're going out on some war.We're just going for outing."I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"You don't need to be sassy with me Anastasia Rose Romano,it's my duty as your elder brother to look out for you.."I gave him a sheepish smile as I lunged myself at him for a hug.His arms came around me as he looked at me still glaring.

I teased him as I said in a sing song voice,"Aww do you love me this much.."I batted my eyes at him smiling widely.Everyone burst into laughter at my antics while Tony just flicked my forehead shaking his head as he squeezed me tightly into a hug.

A doorbell sounded inside the mansion informing the arrival of the guests I was waiting for.I pulled out of the hug getting up and rushing to the door.

"Eunha.."I exclaimed first thing as I opened the door to Aunt and Uncle Kim standing besides a widely smiling Eunha.

She pulled me into a tight hug squeezing the air out of me.

"Can.can't breathe.."I tapped her shoulder and thankfully she let go.

"Woohh.."I blowed trying to get my breathing right.She just smiled sheepishly in return.I turned to her parents as I greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo "I bowed to them lightly as I welcomed them inside.(Hi/Hello)

Mum and dad greeted them too who had strolled behind me from the living room.They exchanged pleasantries as they were directed towards the spacious living room where everyone was now.

"dangsin-ui jib-eun neomu keugo aleumdabseubnida."Eunha exclaimed as she walked by my side.She was looking around examining each and every thing.(Your house is so big and beautiful)

I just gave her a smile of acknowledgment.

We entered the living room as the elders greeted each other while Eunha after saying Hi to everyone hugged Lilah And Isa.They had become good friends by now too since the day we had met and made a group chat.I swear Isa and Eunha never shut up and blabber about useless stuff in the group.

We decided to leave as we all four got up from our places and head outside after saying bye to everyone.

"ananeun eunhaleul dolbwajuseyo. ulineun dangsin-i geunyeoleul wiheom-eulobuteo jikyeojul geos-ilago midgi ttaemun-e geunyeoleul dangsingwa hamkke bonaeneun geos-ibnida."Aunt Jong-in addressed from behind as I reached the door to exit the room.(Ana please take care of Eunha.We're sending her with you because we trust that you'll keep her away from harm right?)