Chapter 34

Anastasia Rose Romano

"What the fuck is this??"I exclaimed as I hold up a one piece dress.

It was the day of the party that was going to be held in the ballroom of the mansion.I have had a brief tour of the ballroom few days ago and it was already under decoration for the lavish Anniversary Party.

The gigantic ballroom was very nicely decorated with huge curtains draped all around the floor to ceiling windows.The Ballroom had a warm touch to it.Everything was golden and cream with white lighting glowing,giving over all fairytale vibes while there was a huge chandelier hanging in the centre.

I must say I was impressed by the look.The decorators had really done a nice job.

It was actually time to get ready for the ball and unluckily I got hijacked by two idiots who insisted on getting me ready.

They had passed each other a very brief,weird,knowing look making me curious of what was actually going on in their minds but I shrugged it off knowing they won't tell me anything.

They had come to my room holding two boxes with them which they claimed were the Christmas presents they were gonna gift me actually.

And guess what the first box contained a dress.Well it's normal to wear a dress but the dress that currently I was holding was anything but a dress.

It was tight body-con,black dress with thin straps and the length descending to my ankles but the problem was that it had a slit,a bloody slit reaching a bit above my mid thigh.

Imagine this..

Though I liked it but it wasn't my type.

"A very beautiful dress that would make you look hella sexy and hot.."Isa gushed replying to my previously asked question.

"No way in hell I'm wearing this...I'm not fond of such styles.."I frowned looking at them.

"Sometimes you have to change your style and taste for better.."Wise Lilah said(note the sarcasm).

"But I —" Isa cut me in between,"No ifs,no buts,one doesn't refuse his or her Christmas gift now do you??"

I exhaled a very long,annoyed sigh as I gave the dress in my hand a once over.

It's not that bad I thought.

"Fine.."I agreed and they both let out a big grin and high five each other.I looked at them suspiciously but didn't say anything.

"What's in the other box??"My gaze went to the second box lying on my bed.

There's goes that expression again.Them grinning mischievously and then looking at each other briefly.

"What are you both up to??"i narrowed my eyes looking at them.They grinned cheekily and shrugged letting out a Nothing in unison.

I didn't approve but let them off the topic.