Chapter 30

Anastasia Rose Romano

"Careful amore you don't want to get hurt right??"a warmly smiling Anthony said as he let me off his embrace after setting me down on the ground firmly.(love)

Realising that Anthony had finally come back after being away for more than a week I couldn't hold back my excitement.I even forgot why was I running down the stairs.

"Tonyy.."I exclaimed as I jumped on him hugging him tightly.He chuckled at my enthusiasm as he hold onto me hanging to him like a koala.

"Looks like someone missed me.."Tony said softly and caressed my hair.

"A lot.."I mumbled into his shoulder.

"Looks like someone didn't miss me huh??I'm hurt Tesoro,"a deep voice said from behind Tony and I picked up my head from his shoulder to see Leo standing,one hand in his pocket while the other holding some files.(sweetheart)

I forgot to mention that he was away with Tony too.

I giggled at his complaining voice as he faked a hurt expression and then opened his arms for me to hug him.

Sometimes they acted silly and I couldn't help but laugh at their antics.The twin pairs even would compete about who would get more hugs from me.

Tony let me down as I moved towards Leo,hooking my arms around his neck,putting my head on his shoulder as I hugged him tightly.He wrapped me in his embrace tightly,hugging me in return.

"Have you been a good girl bambina?"Leo asked teasing me.(baby)

I moved my head back at him as I gawped at his words,"why would you think I won't behave??"I complained.I strained my neck to look behind my back so I could ask for Tony's assistance but to my disappointment he wasn't there to back me up.

He must have gone to the living room.

Leo chuckled as he started moving towards the living room too with me still in his arms.He booped my nose as he said,"The way you were running down the stairs..did you do something?"he raised his brows suspiciously.

"Ahhh Leo...I'm not a trouble maker okay..That place is already taken by David,Dom and Elijah..They annoy me and rile me up.."I whined as I bad mouthed the twins and their partner Elijah.

"I see.."he entered the living room as he said,"what did they do this time?"

"They freaking threw cold water on me..it's December for God Sake.."I said as I pointed at the culprits sitting by mom's sides.

He put me down on the ground as he took a seat like everyone there.

"Dad you should say something to them.Why would they wake me up by dumping water.."I whined and then glared at both of them.They hugged mum from the sides more tightly while mum just smiled.

"Boys you shouldn't have done that.What if my piccolo bambino catches cold.."he scolded them but I knew that was anything but serious scolding.He knew just a cup of water won't affect me.He was just faking it for me.But I didn't minded.I just wanted to scare them a little.They know I'm scary when I'm angry.(Little baby)

You are Evil my conscience snorted.

"Oh mom the She-devil's gonna kill me.I don't want to die young.."said Dom dramatically as he saw me standing,my hands on my hips as I glared at both of them.

"Ana it was just a small cup..come on you're not going to be angry on that.."David chuckled nervously.

I squinted my eyes ,narrowing them and then huffed.I took a seat on one of the couches as I glared dangerously at both of them.