Chapter 16

Anastasia Rose Romano

Beep Beep

The alarm on my phone rang waking me up.I checked the time.

6:30 am

What the heck!!Didn't I put on the 8:30 alarm..gosh I must have accidentally put on this one.I always slept till 8:30 on Sundays.It had become a habit but now that I had woken up I don't think I would be able to sleep now.

Maybe I should go out and do a lil jog out on the property.

Yawning lazily I left the bed and went to the bathroom to relieve myself and wash my face.I changed into sweatpants,a sweat shirt,and tied my hair in a pony tail.I left the phone in my room and went out.

Damn these hallways.

The house is so big that I had been lost here numerous time.Finally I reached the stairs and head to the main door and out.The sun had come out but the weather was still cool.

I really liked this time of mornings.Fresh and cool and start of a new day.It just felt refreshing.

I choose a path and started jogging.Instead of putting on some music I inspected the surroundings.The property was actually very big and well kept.

There was a beautiful garden on one side and then followed a series of lush green trees in line covering a path.I followed the path and jogged for a while.

The sun was shining more brightly now.I soon reached a place with a pond and greenery surrounding.

I stopped and checked the time on my wrist watch.

7:45 am

Looked like I had lost track of time.It's been already almost 1 hour and 15 minutes I have been out.

I made my way near the pond and sat crossed leg on the grass cooling down.

Spending few minutes there pondering on different stuff I decided to go back and followed the same track back to the house.

I entered and I could already hear a racket going on in the house.

Are they awake this early on weekend??Weren't they asleep till late yesterday??Maybe because the extended family is here..

I shook my head at the noises and went upstairs to my room to take a shower and freshen up.

Since I was feeling hungry now I decided to have breakfast.

I changed into some Jean shorts,a tank top with a rubber jacket.I tied my hair in half open half bun and fetching my phone from the charging slot I left the room closing the door behind.

I was about to go straight passing the turn of the hallway when I suddenly bumped into a hard chest resulting in getting pushed from the blow.I was about to fall backwards when the person caught me holding me tightly by the shoulders.

I rubbed my forehead and looked up at the person holding me.

"Ace..it's you.."I said rubbing my forehead.

"Watch where are you going.You could have gotten hurt.."he said in his ice cold voice scolding me.

"You bumped into me..I was going through the right way.."I complained pouting,"and what do you guys do at gym to get such hard bodies.It feels like I bumped into a wall.."

He chuckled lightly at me complaining.

He pinched my cheeks affectionately and held my shoulders with one arm making us move forward.

"This body comes in handy when we need to keep our family safe and to keep boys away from our princepessas too..you and Isa both.."He said while we walked side by side to the kitchen.(princesses)