Chapter 20

Anastasia Rose Romano

The impact was indeed huge even when the car speed wasn't faster then normally it always would be.

The car stopped abruptly making us all being affected from the hit silencing each of us for a while.For a moment the night got too much silent after the loud noise made by the hit.

I was shielded thankfully from the impact mostly because of Tony's body and arms around me.

I was breathing hard shaken up a bit.It made me remember that time when few years ago I got into an accident on the highway this same way but the reason was flat tire.Me and Eunha were first time going together on a road trip with her guardian and I remember being so excited for it because it was my first time being allowed to go somewhere without my papa being my side as well staying out of The French's way.

I had my eyes shut as I tightened my hold onto Tony's shirt.

"Are you okay??"Tony asked rubbing my back looking at my panicked self.

I nodded as I said with a hoarse whisper,"Yes..Are you?"

"I am.."he replied calmly and then looked at the front,"Ace,Matteo you guys okay.."I suddenly turned to them as I remembered them being there too.

"Yeah I'm fine..just got a lil bump on my forehead I guess from the hit.."Matteo said and Ace just nodded.

"Let's get out.."Tony said and I got of his hold and exit the car followed by them three.Matteo was still holding his head maybe he got the blow.

"You alright Matt,"I grabbed his arm being worried as I asked.

He let go of his head and looked at me cupping my cheek with one hand,"I'm fine bambina don't worry.."he assured me.

I looked towards the car and analysed it.It was hit badly.It was a miracle that we didn't get any scratch except of Matteo hitting his head on the dashboard and getting a slight concussion.

The bonnet of the car was dented too much and one of the head lights from the left side had broken off.The side of the car had scratches too.Suddenly we heard tire screeching as we were examining the damage made and looked over our shoulders.

The two cars following us had come to a halt stopping few meters away from us standing and as if the switch had turned on in my brothers head,they all changed their expressions to ice cold,eyes burning with rage.

The car doors opened and came out Atleast some ten men and the bastard who was the cause of it all making his entrance with a smug look on his face,lips widened with smirk.

His men made a way for him to walk through as he came to the front hands deep inside his pants pockets as he smiled evil and God forbid I wanted to ruin that face so much.

What if we had gotten into a more severe accident because of this idiot here..

"Well Well Well..look who's here..the three biggest Mafia Dons.."he paused for an impression and then continued,"isn't this a pretty sight..all three without any guards.."he tsked at the end.

My brothers eyes darkened and they clenched their fists in anger as Ace sneered at him and said,"we three are enough to take down you and your men alone..we don't need ten ten guards to protect us all the time just like you do,"he mocked at him in the end.

The Australian idiots face shadowed with anger at this and I swear I could see smoke coming out of his ears.

Ace 1 him 0

Then once again his lips twisted in a disgusting smirk as he said,"well that's for another time..right now I only want that beauty you have with you..a very big use she would have for me.."he pointed at me.