Chapter 21

(P.S.I have changed the book cover)

Third Person's POV

All the family members except for the three older children and the youngest Romano had reached the Romano mansion after they were informed of the possible attack they were going to face at the ball so they left not wanting anyone to get hurt because of them.

Even the Salvatore's drove to the Romano Mansion as it was the nearest then their own house.

"I knew it that these Australians were going to try something.."Alexander bellowed angrily talking to his brother,best friend and brother in law as they moved hurriedly towards the entrance door.

The guards were ordered to tighten the security around the Mansion more as they didn't wanted to take any risks.

"Bastian really wants to end his life doesn't he??"said Marce as he agreed with what his brother said.

"We won't give him any chance to even touch a strand..he's forgetting that right now he's not going against only one but four biggest and strongest Mafias.."Max said coldly filled with fury.

"Don't worry guys we're going to face the Australians together if that's what we have to do.."Jack comforted his friends although he was as furious.

The boys tagged besides them,them all filled with rage and anger for The Australians who had threatened their family and the ladies were worried as they seek the comfort of their husbands.

Little did they knew that the only person who was threatened to be kidnapped was the newly returned member-Anastasia..

The three elder boys didn't tell them not wanting them to worry and let the matter to be handled by themselves.

They all gathered in the living room placing themselves on the couches and sofas.Not even more than an hour into the ball and they already had to return.

Ten minutes passed by as they talked between themselves but Leo was waiting impatiently for the rest four to come.Everyone arrived at a time then why hadn't they come,he thought..

Damon noticed that too as he asked,"four people hadn't arrived still.."and looked at each of them.

Suddenly worry caught each one of their faces and the ladies looked panicked wondering about their kids.

"Alex,"Maria looked at her husband worriedly,"Anthony,Ana,Matteo and Ace..none of them is here.."she said as she hurriedly walked out of the living room to check.

Everyone followed but they found no car of theirs yet there.

"Leo call them son.."Alex said with an anxious look as he rubbed his face with his palms heaving a deep sigh.

"Call not reaching dad.."Leo after removing the phone from his ear informed them.

"Oh Alex what could have happened??"Maria was in tears now as well Mary And Sandy worrying about their oldest sons.

The husbands tried to comfort their respective wives but they were worried too as well the siblings and cousins while The Salvatores sat watching each of them praying that the remaining four children were okay because all of them were like their own kids to Alina and Jack the same as their kids were adored by the Romanos and Russos.

Damon couldn't sit and watch them being worried and as their Mafia business partner and close family friend he wanted to help.

He stood up from his seat as he gestured Leo and Albert to follow him and they went out leaving the living room and towards Anthony's office in the house to try to find a way to look for the missing members.