The beginning

First and Khaotung don't realize how much commotion they have caused on twitter as they walked out of the resturant holding hands. The reason why they were holding hands however was because First removed his contact lenses as they were irritating him and his vision had become blurry so Khao was guiding him. They reached their car and First grabs his phone, upon opening it he is flooded with notifications. "Hey meung look at how many notifications I have. I wonder what's going on." Showing his phone to Khao. Khao shrugged and said "check them out Mr popular." As First was about to check out what was happening his phone rang.

"Hello meung, where are you?" Neo asks. "Er Neo, I am with Khaotung heading home what's up?" First answered. "So are you guys official?" Neo asked. First with a puzzled face asks, "Official? Official what?". Neo sighs and says "Officially dating!". First still confused asks Neo "Who is officially dating? Hey meung what are you talking about?". Hearing this Khao requests that First put the phone on speaker, First complies. Neo slightly frustrated at First's confusion says "Khun Kanaphan are you officially dating Khaotung?" . Khaotung and First look at each other and simultaneously say "Huh?". "Meung when are you going to let that joke die down?" Khaotung says. "It's not a joke, I am not joking it's all over Twitter." Neo let's the duo know. Again simultaneously they say "Huh?". Neo says, "Just check it meung, bye."
.
.
.
Upon hearing this First opens his Twitter account and see various videos and pictures of them. He laughs and says "it's just fans shipping us." Khao slightly looks over and says "Neo is so dramatic, you would swear we killed someone." First nods while smiling at his phone. Khaotung drives First to his condo, before First gets out of the car he tells Khaotung to pick him up the next day as they had an event tomorrow morning and he didn't want to drive. Khaotung nods. "Oh also bring those blue jeans I wanna match them with my white sneakers tomorrow." First says. "At this point meung you might as well take my whole wardrobe." Khao says. "Well if you are offering, I won't say no." First says while laughing.
.
.
.
Khaotung picks up First and drives off to the event they had scheduled. Everything goes smoothly and fans absolutely loved them. They were getting more and more popular everyday. "Thank you for joining us na, drive home safely and don't forget to eat." Khaotung says addressing the fans. They say their goodbyes, sign autographs and take pictures. Before heading off to the company. Khaotung drives together with First as their manager followed them.
.
.
.
"Aow brother how are you?" Tay says as he goes and hugs First. "Brother, how are you I missed you." First hugs Tay. Tay greets Khao and they have a chat catching up. "There's our lovely couple." Aj says as he greets Khao and First. "Sawedee p'Tay" He greets Tay, Tay greets Aj and excuses himself as an annoyed New yells over the phone as Tay was late again. "Your friend was exaggerating yesterday because of a few fan videos." First says. "You guys were trending no.1 on twitter yesterday, do you blame him." Aj replies as they all three enter the elevator. "Ey meung that's what fans do, when I did a series with Podd. They made it seem like I was in love with him." First nods in agreement. "Also when First was filming not me everyone was shipping him with Fluke, including me." Khao laughs as First slightly punches him on the shoulder. "Errr" Aj agrees.
.
.
.
"Err meung I am quickly going to the restroom" First says to Khaotung. As Khaotung tried to go to the bathroom together with First , Aj pulls him by the wrist and says "you guys don't have to go everywhere together like you're siamise twins." Khaotung looks at Aj then at First who was already disappearing from their sight. "He will be back, he knows where to find you. Come let's go." Aj says leading Khao to the dance practice room.
.
.
.
When they get there, they find Louis and Neo who were sitting on the floor resting . "Hey guys, what is this? Laying around I see." Aj says. "Shut up you are late." Louis says throwing an empty water bottle and Aj who successfully dodged it, "Too slow" He says as they all laughed. "Meung what are you busy with on your phone?" Neo asks. "Yeah friend, you're addicted to games." Louis adds. "No man I am not playing games, I am texting First." Khaotung replies. "Aww meung you just separated from him less than 5 minutes ago and you are already texting." Aj says. "You guys are way too attached to each other." Neo says. "Too ATTACHED if you ask me" Louis adds emphasizing the word attached. Khao looks at him and says"what do you mean? I am just asking him to get me Boba tea."
.
.
.
Louis gets up and stands next to Khao, putting his hand around his shoulders. "Khao don't you think you and First's relationship is unusual?" Louis asks Khao. "What do you mean unusual?" Khao asks Louis looking at him with his adorable confused face. "You guys are basically inseparable." Neo says. "Yeah and even when you are not together physically, you are on the phone together and you play games until early morning." Aj adds. "And let's not forget, the flirting you guys do on IG live and Twitter." Neo chimes in. Louis nodded and says "and the way you look at him meung, you don't look at him the way you look at the rest of your friends." Khao laughs and says "and how do I look at him." Neo shakes his head and says, "You look at him like he is the centre of your universe, when he is in the room you only most look at him." Louis adds "Maybe you should revise your feelings for him and ask yourself if you only love him as a friend." The others nod in agreement.
.
.
.
First enters the room holding two milk bobas and greets everyone before shifting his attention to Khaotung "Here I got you this, less sweet just like the way you like it." He says. "Khob jai meung" Khao takes the Boba from First, seeing how bright his smile is and how his eyes sparkled. The others looked at each other and let out a soft laughter. First walks up to the others and takes a seat next to Louis, followed by Khao who sat next to him.
.
.
.
KHAOTUNG'S POV

What did the guys mean by I look at First like he is the centre of my universe? I don't do that do I? I mean sure I pay attention when he talks and maybe we do flirt a bit but that's just what friends do, or at least I would like to believe that. I looked at him as he was busy telling a story, I paid close attention to the way his lips curved when he smiled. How the corner of his eyes creased when he laughed. I noticed how he would pout his lips around the straw when he sipped the Boba. I noticed the shade of pink his lips were. Maybe I paid an extra amount of attention to First compared to others buy that's because he is my bestfriend. I felt First's hand on my lap and looked at him, he was looking at me smiling. I instinctively gave him the warmest smile, and with this realization I felt my stomach flutter with butterflies. "Shia!! Am I inlove with First?".
.
.
.
Thank you for reading this chapter. Now that Khao realizes his feelings for his bestfriend what is he going to do about it? 🤭. Feedback is always appreciated.  I will try to update as soon as I can. Rak na jub jub 🍊🐈‍⬛🐈