Special chapter

After almost a year and 6 months since First and Khaotung got engaged, they were finally getting married. They wanted a small wedding with just their close friends and friends, but it ended up being bigger than they had anticipated.

After going through their guest list over, probably 100 times, they settled with around 250 people. They had made friends all over the world, from fellow actors, producers, and directors. They did build quite a reputation for themselves after all.

"I can't believe that I have to change my last name to Rattanakitpaisarn. Why is your last name so hard to spell." First whined while filling in some paperwork. Khaotung chuckled and said, "I did suggest a double-barraled last name, but you complained that it was going to be long."

First looked at his fiancé and rolled his eyes before saying. "Well, it is, though, imagine Rattanakitpaisarn-Puitrakul. That's already a mouthful." Khaotung laughed  and said "Okay then Mr. Rattanakitpaisarn, stop complaining, and you better start spelling it correctly it's written with two T's, by the way."

First glared at his fiancé before sighing heavily while looking at the documents he already filled with the misspelled last name. "Tell me why we can't use my last name?" First asked pouting, which made Khaotung smile. Even after all these years, Pouty First was still the most adorable version of First for Khaotung.

"Because my genius fiancé thought it would be a good idea to decide this issue with a game of rock, paper scissors." Khaotung replied. "But Tung, I was drunk. You surely can't take me seriously." First replied whining.

"Ah ah ah stop whining and get up so that you can have breakfast, we have to meet up with P'Arm for the fitting of our suits." Khaotung said, setting the table and serving breakfast he lovingly cooked for his soon to be husband.

"Looks great. What would I do without you?" First asked as he took a seat on the dining table. "Probably starve to death." Khaotung responded, laughing.

They proceeded to go to P'Arm's studio, who had prepared 3 suits for each of them, and each one of them looked stunning. They spent the rest of the day food tasting and cake tasting, their favorite part about this whole wedding planning fiasco.

"We are getting married tomorrow. Do you think we should have this party? I mean, we are not young anymore." First complained, and immediately his fiancé hummed in agreement, making Louis roll his eyes. "Meung, you been complaining about being old since you were 24. Besides, you guys are only 30."

"Exactly! Oni-Chan, I came all the way from Korea just for you guys, we have to party!" And all their other friends agreed, so the couple attended their bachelor party reluctantly. They would've preferred staying at home watching a series or playing games because, honestly, their schedule has been so hectic they haven't been able to do either.

They ended up booking a karaoke vip room big enough to fit in 25 people. It was honestly a great night. They sang their heart outs. It was like a concert with Phuwin, Louis, Khaotung, Bright, Nanon, Gemini, and Fourth there.

Gemini and Fourth were the first to leave, Fourth still preferred sleeping early. Phuwin had to drag Pond away before he got any drunk. Then, the rest eventually dispersed a little after midnight.

First and Khaotung made their way to their hotel room. Yes, they were sharing a room and didn't want to do the whole being apart before the whole wedding ceremony, only to be reunited later on.

They thought it was stupid and unnecessary, but the real reason was that they were too clingy with each other. If they slept apart for the night, neither of them would be able to sleep. They hadn't slept apart in ages. They had probably developed separation anxiety.