The unexpected kiss

KHAOTUNG'S POV

I have been feeling very weird since I realized that my feelings for First might be more than friends. I have been paying close attention, well closer than before. I find myself staring at him, I find myself wanting to kiss him and hug him. Although First is a very affectionate person with everyone else, he is the type to hug and cuddle with others. We are not really affectionate like that, mainly because I am not a fan of physical touch. However these days I crave for his hugs and cuddles. I mean we do hug sometimes but First understands me so he doesn't initiate physical contact that much unless it's to bite me everytime he gets shy. Khaotung laughs at the thought. "Hey nong." Khaotung feels someone touching his shoulder.

"Hello phi" Khaotung says as he notices Newwie was the one who touched his shoulder. Newwie sits down on the chair infront of Khaotung and asks him "What's wrong?" Khaotung gives New his adorable smile and says "Nothing Phi." New raises his eyebrows and says "you looked like you were deep in your thoughts." He then stands up placing his hand on Khao's shoulder and says "Nong I know we are not that close but if you need advice and even just an ear to listen I am here na'." Before he reaches the door on his way out Khaotung calls for him, "Uhm p'New?" he says as he runs his hands through his hair "there's something that I actually want to talk about.". New looks back at him then comes back to sit on the chair infront of him, looking at him with questioning eyes "what is it nong?".

Khaotung takes a deep breath in and says "well I don't know where to start." New gently touches his knee while leaning over and says "take your time na'." Khaotung exhales and says "Phi I think I am in love with my bestfriend.  I don't know how and when it started but he is occupying my mind for most of the day and I don't know what to do about it." New gives Khao a reassuring look and says "Oh you are in love with First." Khao nods. "It's only natural na'. You guys acted together as lovers in your new series. So it could be you're character spilling" Newwie tries to reassure Khao, but Khao shakes his head and says "No Phi I think I loved him from the beginning I just didn't realize it."

Newwie scoots his chair closer to Khao and listens attentively as Khaotung explained "I remember this one time in acting class, the teacher paired us up together and I was paired up with First." New nods to show that he is listening."We had this exercise where we placed our hands on each others chest, my heart raced. It beat in a different frequency than others. The beat sounded like his name." Khao says letting out a small laughter. "His name?" New asked curiously. "FirFir" Khao said laughing, then sighed. "I don't know what to do Phi." He says. "So ever since you realized your feelings has anything changed?" New asks.

Khao shakes his head and asked "Changed how Phi?" New sighs and says "Like do you get possessive over him, something like that?" Khao shook his head and said "why would I be possessive over him?" Newwie sighed again and said "beecause that's what happens when you have feelings for someone. For instance when Tay and I first got together, I was possessive over him, and vice versa." Khao looked at New with widened eyes and asked "P'Tay and P'New are together as in like together together?" New rolled his eyes and said "Yes we are, everyone in the company knows that.". Khao still shocked said "Well not everyone because First and I didn't know." New sighed and said "First knows, he is Te's 'brother' after all." Khaotung nodded feeling shocked and a sense of betrayal because First didn't tell him about this.
.
.
.
"Meung!" Khaotung said to First. First looked at him and raised his eyebrows. "Why didn't you tell me that P'Tay and P'New are dating?". First shrugged and said "Meung everyone in the company knows, it's no secret." Khao feeling betrayed a bit said "well not everyone because I surely didn't know." First looks at his friends and offers him a bite of his meal "ah okay sorry friend, here let me feed you." Khaotung takes a bite of First's food and sighs. "Incase you didn't know, P'Off and P'Gun are also dating." First says. "What? Let me guess everyone in the company knows" Khaotung says. First laughs and nods.

Khaotung sighs and sits on the couch next to First and places his head on his shoulder. First pats his head and says "There there friend, you are too innocent for this world. By the way are you sleeping over?" Khao nods. "By the way how did you find out about P'Tay and P'New?" First asks Khao, which makes Khao remove his head from First's shoulder and sit up straight. "Well he told me." First looks at his friend's sudden change in behavior and asks "He randomly told you?". Khao scratches the back of his head and says "Something like that." Avoiding eye contact with First.

First put his plate of food down and looked at his friend who was avoiding his gaze. He cupped Khao's cheeks and tilted his head to look at him. "Why are you acting weird?" Khao let out a smile, as his heart melted looking at First's face. "Khao?" First said. "I am not acting weird." Khao said with his voice high pitched, removing First's hands from his face. First sighed cupped Khao's cheeks again and brought his face closer to his. Their faces were only a few inches apart, Khao could feel First's warm breath brushing across his face as he said with the softest voice "Khao, what's going on?"

Khao unable to speak, mesmerized by First's beautiful eyes, smiled. "Meung?" First said with a soft voice but worried expression. Khao shifted his eyes from First's eyes to his lips. He looked at them for a couple of seconds before he gave in to his impulsive thoughts and gave First a kiss. First was still stunned at first but then felt Khao's hands on his cheeks. He closed his eyes and reciprocated Khao's kiss. First thought Khaotung's lips were soft and warm just like he remembers. His hands moved down towards Khao's waist as Khao's hands moved around his neck and into his hair and pulled him closer to intensify the kiss. First pulls Khao closer as well with his hands still on his waist.

First parts Khao's mouth and inserts his tongue. Their tongues move around each others mouth as if they are doing some sort of rhythmic dancing. First removes Khao's shirt and Khao removes First tank top. First gently places Khao's head on the couch and climbs on top of him, he then gently spreads Khao's legs with his leg and positions himself in between Khao's legs. He kisses Khao's neck, then licks his neck and trails down to his chest. He then gently bites him making Khao let out a small moan. He then licks Khao's nipple, nibbling on it a bit before trailing back to Khao's chest then to his neck, which he gently bit making Khao moan softly and say "Ai First!" First smirks and lifts his head to look at Khao, they maintain eye contact then Khan smiles and grabs First by the back of his head and pulls him in for a kiss...
.
.
.
Thank you for reading this chapter. I know there wasn't much fluff involved but I will try to include more fluff in the next chapter. I hoped you liked this chapter and I will try to update as soon as I can. Feedback always appreciated.  Rak na jub jub 🐈🐈‍⬛🍊