sexual desires

Warning 🔞 content ahead. This chapter contains smutt only. If that's your cup of tea enjoy 😆🙈🤭

First and Khaotung rolled on the floor from the couch. Khaotung only hesitated a second while looking up at First before moving his hands onto First’s back touching caressing his smooth bare skinned back and pressing their lips together. First felt Khaotung’s hand exploring his back.

Khaotung ’s skin was extra sensitive everywhere; he felt everything. The smooth texture of First's lavender carpet against his back, the pressure of First's hand on his knee as he pushed his legs open, First’s breath on his neck before he kissed him there, tonguing and sucking gently.

Khaotung moaned and arched up, trying to brush their cocks together, but First was moving down, tracing Khaotung’s chest, then his abs and then he twisted Khaotung's nipple causing him to moan out loud.

First slid up his gaze and grinned devilishly as he took Khaotung's exposed hard nipple into his mouth sucking on it gently causing Khaotung to bite his lips as to prevent himself from moaning loudly. First continued to press his lips to Khaotung 's hard nub, nipple. Khaotung shuddered in ecstasy, aching for more stimulation. More, more.

First pinned Khaotung’s hands above his head. Khaotung’s muscles tensed and shuddered, his nerves firing one by one and tingling with fireworks. First removed Khaotung's shorts along with his underwear and removed his as well.

First's hand stroked Khaotung’s inner thigh, caressing it open. Khaotung closed his eyes and felt him touching his, finding how they fit together. "Don't worry I'll be gentle." First whispered into Khaotung’s ear before he nibbled on it.

Khaotung’s head was full of sparks, all conscious thought disjointed. Khaotung felt the blaze of First etching a path of fire inside him, the granite hard against his tailbone, the lean muscles of First's shoulders moving under his grip, his hand cupping his chest, thumb on his nipple.

First started moving faster, branding the blaze of pleasure deeper into Khaotung. His whole body was concentrated in that furrow, the intensity unbearable, until he cried out and it dissolved into a new delicious heat flooding through him, out to his hips, his legs, up to his heart, his chest, his throat, the cavities of his face. He shudders in First's arms. Khaotung opens his eyes and is met by First's, his cheeks began to heat up and turn red.

First's body plummets on Khaotung’s body, burying his face in the crook of Khaotung’s neck. His heart racing, panting trying to catch his breath. After a while he caught his breath and he kissed Khaotung’s cheek. He rolled over and laid next to Khaotung.

They laid there in comfortable silence on First's lavender carpet and stared at the ceiling with their fingers intertwined. "I am going to take a shower first then." Khaotung said breaking the silence.  "Okay will shower after you then." First said. Khaotung was hesitant at first but he decided to kiss First's cheek before he stood up and hurriedly disappeared into the bathroom.

The water is cascading down Khaotung's hair and all over his body. Then a slight breeze tickled his nipples and they responded with hardened tips. He knew he was there. He doesn’t have to say a word. He could feel his eyes watching him as he showered.  His eyes remained closed as he rinsed off the shampoo.

“First, is that you?” he asked.

“Who else would be watching you take a shower?” First jokingly replied back.

He finally opened his eyes…just in time to see him step into the standing shower with him. "Damn, he is a sight to behold" Khaotung thought to himself. Especially when First's lean, 184cm frame stood in front of him naked. He steps backwards to allow the shower head to spray him with droplets that do nothing but accentuate First's strong shoulders, glisten off of his arms and trickle down his chest.

"What are you thinking about?" First asked Khaotung. "Nothing" Khaotung said as he smiled. "Come on you can tell me." First said as he moved closer to Khaotung. They looked at each other and held their gaze before First kissed Khaotung’s lips.

He kissed him on the lips. What started as an innocent peck, turned into an instant hunger. First's arms gripped around Khaotung tighter, as he pressed him even harder against the wall. Khaotung’s arms are around First's neck as their lips melt into one and Khaotung’s tongue searches out First's. Khaotung sucks on First's bottom lip and a moan escapes from deep in First's throat. Khaotung can feel First harden in between his parted legs.

First removed his lips from Khaotung’s, smiled and said "let me wash your back na'." Khaotung smiled and nodded turning his back to First. First scrubbed Khaotung’s back, then his neck. First gently placed kisses on Khaotung’s shoulders. First turned Khaotung to face him once again, his eyes were serious and zoomed in on Khaotung’s pink pouty lips.

Khaotung with his gaze on First's chest, he gently places his hand on it and starts  scrubbing. Khaotung slowly raised his gaze from First's chest, to his lips then his eyes. First leaned in closer, Khaotung could feel First's warm breath brushing against his lips. First lingered his lips just a few centimeters from Khaotung as he smiled devilishly. Khaotung not being able to withstand First's teasing he placed his lips on First's.

First traced his hands down Khaotung's back and palmed Khaotung’s round butt cheeks. Khaotung leaned himself closer to First and held on to the back of his head. The warm water hitting him on his back, it felt like a dream, a wet dream. He felt First's hand move slowly from his butt to his hips. First parted his legs slightly and touched his now aroused member. First had barely touched him but Khaotung was already gasping for air.

Khaotung started panting and moaning as First slowly stroked his cock. It felt so good he could barely keep his knees from collapsing. Khaotung observes as First's body lowers. First grabbed the base of his dick and guided the rest of it into his mouth. A moan escaped Khaotung’s lips.

Khaotung braced himself against the wall and leaned his head back with his eyes closed. First took his tongue and traced from the base of Khaotung’s dick to the tip, slowly. Then First used his tongue to draw circles around the head over and over again. Khaotung could barely contain himself with all types of moans and half spoken profanity coming out of his mouth.

First's lips formed a tight grip around the head of Khaotung's dick and he slowly sucked moving his head back and forth and taking him deeper and deeper with each head nod. Khaotung's tangled in First's hair, he starts controlling his head, causing First to take him even deeper and even faster.

"Oh shit I can feel it, don't stop. I think I am going to cum..."

Khaotung said in a quivering voice. First could feel Khaotung’s legs start to shake and his dick starting to tense up. "Fuck!" Khaotung said as unloaded in First's mouth. Khaotung leaned his back to the shower wall panting and trying to catch his breath, his knees failing on him. First stood up to catch Khaotung’s gaze. First enjoyed seeing Khaotung like this, whimpering in pleasure, pleasure that he gave him. He leaned in closer to Khaotung’s face and gave him a kiss sliding his tongue in his mouth.
.
.
.
🤭🙈 Thank you for reading this chapter. Feedback is appreciated. We will get back to Firstkhaotung fluff in the next chapter. Rak na jub jub