Fin: Souls collided as one

After the release of their series Only friends, First’s and Khaotung’s popularity increased by ten folds. They were even cast in the K-drama thai bl spin off of "What's wrong with secretary Kim." as the main leads, and Khaotung sang the OST.

P'Tha, CEO of GMMTV loved the OST that Khaotung sang for the series so much that he offered him the opportunity to make an album of his own. The album became so successful that Khaotung ended up winning 3 T-Pop awards, Artist of the year 2024, Album of the year 2024 and hottest male aritst of the year 2024.

After his first album, Khaotung realized that all though he loved acting he loved singing more so he decided to focus his energy on becoming a singer instead. He did accept acting roles, only if he acted along First. They did film a few series and movies among those being "Me before you" , "First love" and the thai version of "Your name engraved herein" .

First on the other hand focused his energy on becoming a better actor although he was already brilliant and had won multiple awards he always felt like he could do better, he was a perfectionist when it came to his craft. He acted in a few movies among those being the thai version of The Godfather and Taken. First never thought he would see himself as an action movie star but he decided to challenge himself and he did an excellent job earning himself multiple awards. Khaotung did feature him in some of his tracks on his album where he rapped, Khaotung did love First rapping.

They were still together and going stronger by each passing day. They were so incredibly clingy to each other and Khaotung always looked at First with heart eyes, their friends always joked saying that the couple were in their honeymoon phase even after years of being together.

They did keep their relationship a secret to the public, not wanting it to affect their careers. Whenever they did promotional events for the brands they were endorsing First would always tease Khaotung telling him to look at the camera or audience instead of looking at him, but Khaotung’s gaze always ended up on First.

Their relationship was not easy though, especially with how their careers were advancing. Khaotung had to do an All around Asia Riser music concert, that lasted roughly 3 months whereas First stayed in Thailand to finish filming his latest series. When Khaotung finished the 3 month long concert, it was First's turn to travel.

First became one of Thailand's Christian Dior ambassors. He had to travel to Paris, Milan, Mumbai and London for Christian Dior's annual fashion show. Being away from each other was torturous for the couple but they had goals they wanted to reach so they worked really hard. They did text constantly and FaceTimed everyday but it wasn’t the same as being actually together.

Because of how hard they were working and how their careers were advancing, their networth also increased earning themselves a spot in the Thailand's top 10 richest artists. So they invested some of their wealth and bought property. They always wanted to buy a house together so they bought a beach house in Phuket, that will serve as their vacation house. They bought a house in Bangkok, it was more like a mansion to be honest, and they bought another house in Pattaya where they wanted to settle down whenever that happens.

P'Tay became GMMTV's CEO when P'Tha retired taking everyone by surprise. His husband New worked alongside him as one of his Excutive directors, he was mostly in-charge for their artists' sensitivity training because they strived to make GMM a toxic free place. So for that reason First and Khaotung remained signed under the company, plus P'Tay allowed them the freedom to steer their careers whichever route they wanted.

They were almost 30 and they decided to release a statement letting know their fans about their relationship. Their fandom was not really surprised, SOMS always knew that the two were together they just respected their privacy and figured their idols will address it once they were comfortable enough to do so. They were really ecstatic though, glad that their delulus about the couple weren't delulus after all.