First's Thoughts

I watched in absolute adoration as I watched Khaotung running around and riding the trolley as we go from isle to isle doing grocery shopping. He looked absolutely cute in the oversized pink hoodie with a cat printed infront of it. His hair was fluffy and almost covering his eyes.

"Tung wait up!" I yelled softly as I quickened my pace to catch up with him. He looked at me and he smiled so brightly. I finally caught up with him and grabbed his hand that was peeking from the sleeves of the oversized hoodie he was wearing. I intertwined our fingers and tightened my grip on his hand.

I held his hand for the entire shopping trip, getting vegetables, meat and snacks. When we walked down the dessert isle he pulled me towards the ice cream section. "Let's get ice cream." He said looking at me with puppy eyes. "But Tung."

"Please babe." He said pouting.  I stood there frozen for a second. He called me babe , that was a first. He usually calls me Fir or FirFir, but this is the first time he called me babe ever since we made things official between us. I smiled at him and nodded. "Great!" He said excitedly. Of course I would give in to him, how could I say no to that face.

We walked over to the cashier and paid for our groceries. We walked home holding hands with our fingers intertwined and Khaotung was swaying them back and forth. I was beaming with happiness. I couldn't believe Khaotung was mine, the most amazing person probably in this whole universe was mine. I was staring at him adoringly as he told me about the mischieve Neo had been doing lately.

We got to his place and we placed the groceries on the kitchen counter. "You want to watch a movie after dinner?" He asked as he unpacked the groceries and I nodded. "Great! I will get started on dinner then. You can take a shower so long." He said but I shook my head and said "I would rather help you cook."

He looked at me and narrowed his eyes at me and said "Last time you tried cooking you almost burned down the kitchen." I pouted and said "but Tung that was a long time ago." He shook his head. "Okay I will sit here and watch you cook for us."

"Be a good boy and go take a shower." He said sending shivers down my spine. Hearing him call me a good boy excited me. "But I want to shower with you. Save water you know?" I said with a grin. "Okay but keep your hands to yourself, I don't want you distracting me."

I watched him maneuver around the kitchen Oh so gracefully. Khaotung was good at everything, he can sing, an amazing actor and an amazing cook. Well his dancing skills were questionable, but he danced with such enthusiasm that it made him so cute. He gives me so much confidence, always encouraging me and patient with me during vocal lessons.

"What are you staring at?" Khaotung asked me when he found me staring at him with a smile on my face. "I am just looking at my handsome boyfriend." He rolled his eyes and said "Stop being cheesy Kanaphan. You're giving me goosebumps." But I could see that he was blushing, his cheeks turned crimson.

I loved how he blushed everytime I said anything cheesy. Oh and when he laughs, I swear it sounds like music to my ears. The way he flips his non-existent long hair when he is being sassy never fails to put a smile on my face. I love his face when he is concentrating on something, how fierce he becomes when he is on gaming mode.

Most people may think that Khaotung is chilled and laid back but that's because he is introverted. Yet the Khaotung that I know, he is spontaneous and adventurous. He is incredibly funny, patient and kind. People never get to see the side of him that sings his lungs out dancing in the living room at 3am in the morning.

I love everything about Khaotung. I cannot imagine my life without him. I see forever in his eyes, when he looks at me I feel so alive and free. I am pretty sure he is the one for me. It's probably too soon to think about these stuff but I can see us growing old together and starting a family together.

Maybe we will move to the country side, grow our own vegetables and raise our kids there. Have the white picket fence home like people dream of. I wonder if he wants kids? I can see a mini Khaotung and First running around the open field and maybe we will have a little girl too, I hope she will have Khaotung’s eyes and smile too.

We will probably have to get a surrogate, but I don't want a total stranger to carry our children. Maybe one of friends can carry our children. Ciize maybe? She has good genes. Perhaps Ploy she also has good genes.

"What are you smiling about?" Khaotung asks cutting my absurd train of thoughts. "I am just thinking about the future." I replied smiling. He looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed. "Am I in your future?" I smiled at him and slowly approached him and wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his forehead.

"Is that your way of saying yes?" He asked smiling. I look at him and kissed his eyes, then his nose and then I look at him before kissing his lips. "You are stuck with me for life Tung." I finally respond to him. He chuckles and playfully hits my chest "You're giving me goosebumps meung." He says blushing.

I give him another peck on the lips the grab his hand and led him to the living room. "Where are we going? What about dinner?" He asked. I let go of his hand and turn on the music player and turned on Until I found you by Stephen Sanchez.

"What are you doing?" Khaotung asked smiling he looked puzzled. I grabbed his hand and put my other hand on his waist. "Will you have this dance with me khun Thanawat?" He looked at me confused "what is this?" He asked laughing. I pulled him closer and said "showing you a snippet of our future."

"So shall we?" I asked as the music played in the background. He nodded, his honey glazed brown eyes glistened, and a smile spread across his beautiful face. We fell in step, letting the rhythm control our movements. Uncontrollable feelings surged through my body, and my fingers tingled in delight. My hand brushed across his cheek. My body was acting on its own, no chains to hold me back from this pure paradise.

I drew him close to my chest, and he wrapped his arms around my neck. His ebony locks fell over his eyes, like a curtain blocking out the sunlight. I desired to see those golden brown eyes. He began to withdraw his hand to brush away his hair, but my hand clutched onto his. I carefully laid his thin hand on my shoulder. I delicately tucked his lock behind his ear, and his golden brown eyes twinkled back at me in greeting.

He set his head on my shoulder. We continued to dance, too lost in the music to halt. Time passed as our feet moved in the steps not so gracefully. He brought his head up and sleepily opened his eyes. Staring into those golden orbs I whispered "I love you Tung . I have never loved anyone like I do with you. I will never fall in love with anyone unless it's you." He leaned in and planted his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his waist in return and held him tight as the kiss continued.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading this chapter. In the next chapter or two we are going to the past. Feedback is always welcome and appreciated. I will try to update as soon as I can. Rak na jub jub 🍊🐈🐈‍⬛