Just us- No labels

"Would you like something to drink?" First asked Khaotung. First had been dotting on Khaotung for the past 2 weeks since that day him and Khaotung admitted to each other that they love each other and not just as friends.

"Yeah I will have an iced americano." Khaotung replied to First with a loving smile. "Okay coming right up." First said and stood up to get Khaotung his iced beverage. "Aow isn't he going to ask us if we want something?" Neo said in shock after First left immediately after Khaotung replied to him. "It seems like the privilege is only for Khaotung." Aj replied eyeing Khaotung.

A couple of minutes passed of Khaotung and Aj listening to Neo complain about how First should have at least offered to get them a drink. "Ah ah First shall receive a good scolding when he comes back." Khaotung said trying to calm Neo down while Aj was just nodding at what Khaotung said.

"Here you go khun Thanawat, your iced americano." First said handing the cold beverage to Khaotung. "Thank you." Khaotung said with a chuckle. "Aii First didn't you think you should have offered to get us something as well, we are not invincible you know?" Neo complained even before First could make himself comfortable on his seat.

"Ah ah I am sorry Neo. Take this." First decided to give Neo his Americano before Neo complained some more. Neo accepted the beverage and it indeed stop his complaining. "It's amazing what the power of caffeine can do." Aj said pointing at the now quiet Neo sipping on his americano. First and Khaotung laughed shaking their head.

"Classic Neo." First said before turning his head to Khaotung and their eyes met. They held each other's gaze with loving smiles on their faces. Aj cleared his throat watching the two. First's gaze averted Khaotung's for a slight second to look at Aj then back at Khaotung. "Would you like a sip." Khaotung said in a sultry voice starring in First's eyes.

First nodded still starring in Khaotung's eyes. "What is this?" Aj said while nudging at Neo who was encaptivated by the americano infront of him. "What?" Neo responded slightly annoyed. Aj notioned at the scene infront of them.

"Hey stop eye fucking each other." Neo said banging on the table to get their attention. Khaotung broke the eye contact as his ears turned red. "What do you mean Neo?" First asked. "He means can you guys stop undressing each other with your eyes." Aj said.

"Yeah if one didn't know better, it would be assumed that you two fucked or something." Aj said as he leaned back at his seat. Khaotung choked on the americano he was drinking, and First's face turned tomato red. "OMG!" Aj exclaimed sitting up straight with his eyes darting between First and Khaotung. Neo somehow was still clueless of what is going on.

"You guys did it!" Aj said a little too loud this time around. "Shhh are you trying to tell the whole company about our bedroom affairs." Khaotung whisper yelled. Finally Neo understood what was going on and his eyes widened "You guys had sex?!" He said loudly.

Khaotung face-palmed himself. "Shut up Neo!" First whisper yelled while looking around to see if anyone heard their conversation. Neo giggled, "Oh sorry. So you guys had sex?" He asked whispering. 
Aj looked at them intently as if looking for confirmation of his suspicions.

"Neo we don't go around prying into your sex life, so stop please." An embarrassed Khaotung said through gritted teeth. "Well you can pry away my friend. If I had a sex life I would be telling you all about it, because that's what friends do." Neo replied. "Yeah that's what friends do." Aj said not because he agreed with what Neo said but because he was eager to confirm his suspicions. 

"Yeah like when Aj and Ploy made out at the company outing he told me about it." Neo said earning himself a slap on the head from Aj. "You and Ploy seriously?" First asked trying to change the topic. "Yeah can you believe it, they have been a thing ever since." Neo said earning himself another slap in the head from Aj. "Will you just shut up Neo?" Aj said slightly annoyed and shy.

"Aow but it's true you two go out on dates, video calls and the tik tok videos." Neo said chuckling. Aj tried to give Neo another slap on the head but this time he dodged it. "You have to be faster than that." Neo said as Aj is glaring at him. Khaotung and First watched the two bicker for a couple of minutes. Of course they knew about Aj and Ploy, Louis being one of Ploy's closest friends had told them.

Aj turned to them and said "I know you guys already knew about Ploy and I because Louis told you guys.". Khaotung and First looked at each other then back at Aj and shook their heads. "I see what you guys are trying to do." Aj said pointing at the two of them. "What?" Neo asked looking a bit lost.

"You are trying to dodge the fact that you guys fucked each other." Aj said darting his eyes between them. "Okay Aj first of all we didn't fuck each other." Khaotung said, "Had sex, made love or whatever you want to call it." Aj said.

"Yeah they definetly did." Louis said as he sat next to Neo. "Where do you come from?" Neo asked a bit surprised.  "Oh you precious boy." Louis said sarcastically as he caressed Neo's cheek then proceeded to say "I have been standing there for the past 5 minutes and I heard every thing." He replied to Neo's question. He turned towards Khaotung and First and said "if you guys don't want people to find out that you guys had sex you should probably stop eye fucking each other in public."

"Why does everyone say that, we don't do that!" Khaotung whisper yelled. "You guys literally undress each other everytime you look at each other." Louis responded to Khaotung. "That's what I said." Aj said.

"You have been awfully quiet khun First." Louis said turning his attention to First. "What do you want me to say? You already made your conclusions." First answered keeping a straight face. Although First is seen as a sunshine character, sweet and adorable he had a pretty good poker face, he is an actor after all.

"We want confirmation." Neo said. First smiled leaned over to Neo and said "Why? Why do you have the need to confirm whether Tung and I had intercourse?", he said all of this with a cold low voice. First being this close to his face and using this voice at him was kind of intimidating for Neo.

"Fine, you don't need to confirm anything. I don't care" Neo said backing away from First and taking a sip of his once forgotten americano. "Can we stop talking about this please." Khaotung said who was utterly embarrassed that they were discussing his sex life to begin with.

"I just know you guys did it." Aj mumbled under his breath. "Yes we did" First said giving Aj a wink with a smirk on his face. He turned towards Khaotung and said "Tung I have an appointment, will pick you up afters na." He then gave Khaotung a kiss on the lips before leaving.

Everyone was left shocked with their eyes widened including Khaotung. They all heard First confirming he had relations with his bestfriend, and then kissed him, on the lips.

They were all looking at Khaotung who was still staring in First's direction even though had long disappeared from his sight. "Earth to Khaotung!" Neo said waiving his hands infront of Khaotung’s eyes. Khaotung slapped Neo's hands and said "stop it meung.". When he looked up he was met with his friends' eyes glued on to him.

"What?" Khaotung asked meekly. "So are you guys together?" Louis asked. "Sort of." Khaotung replied blushing. "What do you mean sort of? Are you boyfriends or not?" Aj asked. "I won't say we are boyfriends, we are together but it's just...". "Complicated?" Neo cut Khaotung off.

"I won't say it's complicated. It's anything but complicated. Everything is so much easier to understand with him compared to my previous relationships. It kinda flows naturally." Khaotung said with a smile on his face. "So you are boyfriends?" Neo asked with an eyebrow raised. "I don't know Neo, we are just us. We are just First and Khaotung. No labels." Khaotung replied.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading this chapter. Feedback is always appreciated.  I will try to update as soon as I can.  Rak na jub jub 🐈🐈‍⬛🍊