The Main Couple: The ship

First and Khaotung were busier than ever, their careers were advancing really well especially now that they have both graduated from varsity. They had more time to take on projects, First was also one of the hosts for School rangers.

They were under the same manager now, P'Som although they haven't had the chance to work together. They always fantasized about it and what sort of characters were suitable for them.

They both had great projects under their names, and First's performance as Yok in not me earned him the recognition he so rightly deserved as Khaotung would always say. Whilst Khaotung’s performance as Songpol in 55:15 never too late and Longtae in a tale of a thousand stars  earned him a lot of recognition especially since he sang the OST to 55:15 never too late.

P'Aof, one of the most talented directors and producers in GMMTV approached their manager as he was interested in casting Khaotung and First in his next series Moonlight chicken. The two bestfriends were estatic upon hearing the news and vowed to give their best performance and to say P'Aof was more than impressed by their performance was an understatement.

He was especially impressed when they did emotional scenes, how Khaotung and First could make a person cry from their acting without saying anything. How they were able to cry and portray vulnerability so effortlessly it gave P'Aof goosebumps.

So when he found out that they were casting for the new series The eclipse he knew the two would be able to pull an outstanding performance and only them two could be Akk and Ayan. So he convinced P'Yok the director of the series to give the two bestfriends the characters of the mainleads and just like that FirstKhaotung was born.

The two friends were over the moon, their lifelong dream of working together came true. Without disappointment they gave their most outstanding performance. They quickly gained a fanbase, in just a few episodes people were going crazy over their chemistry. They made people feel what the characters were feeling and become one with their characters.

During promotional events people noticed the bond and closeness the two had. How they would cry at the mere thought of not having each other in their lives or how they would cry everytime they expressed how much they loved each other. Their fans and almost everyone would tease them about it. However it didn't matter for them, they knew they were both being sincere with each other.

So like it goes every year, GMMTV had another season of safehouse, although they had been in safehouse previous seasons they have never been in safehouse together, and this time they were going together as a couple of a very popular series, they couldn't be happier.

Their dreams of growing together were coming true, although they both knew it was just the beginning they hoped they will grow a big enough fanbase that they will continue working together. After being paired with so many people in the past they somehow felt that their coupling was the one, it was meant to be.

They arrived at safehouse, unfortunately First had fractured his wrist but luckily Khaotung was there to take care of him. They were joined by some of their seniors and juniors namely Tay and New, including their co-stars from Moonlight chicken Gemini and Fourth.

First was easily one of the most lovable members, although he stood at height of 1.84cm he was the cuddlebug of safehouse as he would cuddle up with most of his co-workers. He would snuggle up mostly with his brother P'Tay and the other cuddlebug N'Fourth. Those two were the sunshine characters of that season.

Because of First's fractured wrist he had difficulties with doing simple tasks, but Khaotung was always there for him. Helping him during challenges, opening water bottles for him during meal times,  dishing up for him and sometimes cooking meals for him when he would become hungry before the meals were served.