in love with my bestfriend

It had been several years since First and Khaotung have been friends. Their relationship was closer than ever that the two considered themselves bestfriends. They both had succesful series' under their names.

Khaotung had  2gether, still 2gether, and Tonhononcholantee being the latest project he was currently filming with co-star and senior Podd. Whereas First had Wolf, Blacklist, wake up ladies and the shipper, which the first episode will be airing later that evening.

First had asked to sleepover at Khaotung’s condo so that they can watch the first episode of the shipper together and of course Khaotung agreed. There wasn't anything that pleased him more than having his  best friend spend the night at his condo. Whether it's to play games, watch movies or watch series together.

They spent the day together at work, First didn't have much to do that day since he had finished filming an episode of Toe Laew with co-star Bright that week so he decided to hang around with Khaotung while he was filming his latest film.

He especially loved Khaotung in this character because he loved how cute Khaotung was as Chonlantee. Of course Khaotung was the complete opposite of his character, which made him appreciate Khaotung’s craftsmanship even more, because how can the mischievous Khao pull off the sweet and innocent Chon so effortlessly. He would always laugh when Khao would go out of character immediately, and become his bratty self with him during breaks.

He did however not like how Khaotung remained his sweet and cute Chon when interacting with his co-star and their senior Podd. He knew Podd liked Khaotung, but his friend was oblivious to that fact. It frustrated him but what could he do about it? They were just friends.

Yes he liked Khaotung as more than a friend but he couldn't risk their friendship by confessing his feelings. Their friendship took time, and a lot of effort especially with Khaotung being... well Khaotung. So he kept his feelings to himself and appreciated the sacred bond they had formed.

Sometimes his feelings would be so overwhelming that he had to keep a safe distance from Khaotung. So that's why even though he was very physically affectionate to his friends, including Bright and everyone knew how much Bright wasn't a skinship person. Yet with First they would hug and be physically affectionate towards each other. Bright absolutely adored First and thought was cute, it was all platonic though, he saw and treated First as his little brother. First was that type of person that people wanted to hug and cling on to.

Well that's everyone excluding Khaotung. So First understood that, hence he kept the distance when it came to skinship towards Khaotung. However whenever Khaotung was around Podd he suddenly felt inclined to be clingy towards Khaotung. He would randomly sit on the same seat as Khaotung during lunch break or drape his arms around him. Other times he would give him back hugs or allow Khaotung to sit on his lap while wrapping his arms around his waist.

He didn't care about the looks the production staff and Podd would give them. Infact he enjoyed the look of jealousy that Podd tried so much to hide, it felt like a little victory for him. Like yeah he is mine and you can't do anything about it.

He also loved that Khaotung didn't flinch or push him away when he became clingy even at work, but instead indulged him, Khaotung was a good friend like that. First knew he saw Khaotung as more than a friend when he felt possessive over him, he had never been possessive over any of his friends. Well at least until Khaotung happened.

So after that day of filming they took Khaotung's car and drove to his condo. He was extremely happy that day because Khaotung declined Podd's invitation to dinner to watch his series with him. Another victory for him. He especially enjoyed Podd's face when he realized Khaotung would rather watch some series at home with him.