THREE

Warnings: oral sex (female and male reserving), fingering, orgasms, sexual content included I am going to say this is strictly 18+ MDNI fan fiction. 

Y/N POV

Chris drives you back to your house, spitting out the front. "Wait, I'm going to walk you to your door", he smiled, getting out and opening your door.

Chris walked you up the steps as you found your keys. "So you sure you don't want me to come in?" He said, walking closer, making you fumble for the correct key.

You said, "I'm sure," after you had found the key and putting it in the lock.

"Not even a goodbye kiss for your master?" He said, raising his eyebrows.

"Nope", you smile in his face before opening your door, Chris grabbing your wrist.

You turn your head to look at him as he leans in. You pull your wrist free and step inside. Knowing full well Chris won't come inside. "I'll see you Friday," you said before closing the door in his face.

............

CHAN POV

"Hey, Grace.....could you maybe help me with something?" I had 3 days to get everything Y/N needed in order to feel comfortable at my house.

"Sure, Channie, anything for you" Grace was a fantastic friend.

"I need Y/N to feel welcome, so could you help me maybe do some shopping for whatever she needs?" I wasn't sure what I needed for her as I'd never provided anything for my girls before. However, I wanted to change things up this time.

"Oh, okay....when do you need me?" She was eager to help.

"Today if we could" I didn't want her to think I was too excited. Honestly, I'm probably the most excited I've been.

"Sure, give me an hour. I'll meet you at the shop," she said before hanging up the phone.

.......

I had a shower and got ready to head out to the shops. My palms are sweating. Am I doing the right thing? Am I moving too fast? Am I coming on too strong right now?

These are the questions replayed in my mind all the way to the shopping centre. I sit outside the food court waiting for Grace to show up.

"Channie", I hear, looking up to see Grace walking towards me with a massive smile on her face.

"Hey, Grace," I smile, but hiding my nerves is difficult.

"What's wrong, Channie?" She said, brushing my shoulder

"do you think I've made the right choice....this isn't coming on too strong, is it?" I was worried Y/N might not like my jester and leave me.

"She will love it....hell, buy me some clothes. I'll be your sub," she winked at me. Grace was a rather charming person.

"Ha, funny," I said sarcastically.

She shook her head at me "okay, so let's start with clothes", she smiled as she grabbed my wrist.

Walking into the lingerie shop with Grace was probably the most nerve-wracking thing I've done. "Channie, these are so cute," she says as she points to the lace products. Imagining Y/N in these made my cock twitch in my pants "yeah, they are....do they have black and red" I smiled at Grace, who was jumping up and down.

"Do you know what size you are looking for?" the shop assistant asked. I looked over at Grace, who knew precisely what size Y/N was.

Grace grabbed a couple more things from the shop that Y/N might like, and as the shop assistant rang the clothes up, she said. "So, are you two love birds up to anything today?"