Eleven

Soft Dom Bangchan x Female Reader Sub!

Genre: 🌶️🌶️🌶️

Word count: 2.8k

Warnings: IMPACT PLAY, Edging, Over Stimulation, Squirting, Gagging, Paddling, Rope Play, Pet names, Cream Pie. sexual content included I am going to say this is strictly 18+ MDNI fan fiction.

Summary: A sub needs a dom, a dom wants a sub but what happens when feelings overlap with contracts and love creeps in? Will a contract remain only a contract? Or are emotions like love too hard to keep in check?

Y/N POV

Seeing you kneel in the spot he likes, you couldn't help but glance over at the table. "A ball gag....I can't wait." You gathered by the items on the table tonight the master was hungry for some impact play.

Your thoughts were brought to a halt once you heard the door open. "Hmmmm, you remembered how I like you... that in itself deserves a reward", he hummed. He smirked and walked towards you before kneeling down beside you. His eyes met yours, and he ran his fingers along your face before grabbing your chin. "You are a good submissive," he said, admiring you.

He leaned in and pressed his lips against yours. He pulled away and looked into your eyes with a look of satisfaction. "Up you get," he said, offering you a hand.

"Tonight", he breathes in your ear while his fingertips brush your sides. "If you're a good girl.... You'll get a reward." He kisses just behind your ear, sending a shiver down your back.

"Lay face down over the edge of the bed for me." You can feel his cock press against your ass as he helps you get into possession

"Stay there", he grunts as you hear him walk over to the table.

Suddenly, he uses the paddle to tap your inner thighs apart. "Wider", he commands you to widen your legs. "Perfect." You can almost hear the grin. He drags the paddle up your inner thighs. "Are you ready, princess?" He growls.

You bit your lower lip as you moaned, "Yes, sir."

Chan slaps your ass with the paddle, pushing your body slightly up the bed. "Fuck!" he moans. You can tell the impact play is a real turn-on for your master. He continues to slap your other cheek, sending goosebumps up your back.

"Is that okay?" He's heavily breathing.

"Yes sir" you whine.

This time, Chan used the paddle to gently slide between your folds. The sensation of the leather along your sensitive area was pure bliss, causing you to gasp.

He quickly slaps your left thigh, causing you to let out a gentle whimper. "You know what your whimpers do to me, princess?" he hums, slapping your right thigh this time.

Again he uses the paddle to spread your folds, tapping your clit with the paddle. You jolt from the pleasure.

Chan removes the paddle, and you can feel his body now resting lightly on top of yours. "You make me so proud", he breathes into your ear.

His hand grabs onto your ponytail as he pulls your body up. Your wet core now rests against his clothes, hard on. "Do you like it when I pull your hair out, huh?"

"Very much", you say, starting to play with your nipples.

"Stop that", he snarled. "Did I give you permission to touch yourself?" he continued.

"No sir", you said, letting go immediately.

"Did my baby not want to be rewarded?" He cooed.

"Yes sir" was all you could get out.