Nine

You giggle as Chan throws you over his shoulder to carry you inside. He smacks your ass playfully as he puts the key into the lock and opens the door.

Walking you directly to the bedroom and laying you down on the bed, his body crawling on top so his body rests between your legs. His body starts to roll as his tongue enters your mouth.

"Who do you belong to?" he asks, pulling back.

"You", you mewl.

"Good girl", he grips the bed as he continues to dry hump you. One hand slips under your t-shirt, his fingertips gliding along your skin before cupping your breast.

"I thought you were gonna rip my clothes off", you giggle.

"Mmm," Chan hummus, kissing and licking your neck.

You giggle as his hand starts to play with your nipple. Chan lifts his body up. "Sit up," he growls as he says. Chan pulls your shirt up and over your head, revealing your bra. "This is my favourite bra", he continues pulling the cup down as he licks your nipple.

He licks and sucks your breast making sure to alternate between each breast; you arch your body as your pussy starts throbbing. Chan's hand slides down your stomach and into your pants; his fingers spreading your folds as he checks how wet you are for him.

"Baby girl...you're so wet", he smiles.

"Only for you, sir" You liked playing to his possessive side.

"Fuck....only for me", he moans as he pulls his hand out and sucks on his fingers.

He rolls your pants down, lifting your legs up to pull them off your body; you spread them for him as he sucks on his fingers, sliding them back down.

"How many do you want?" He breathes. "One," he says as he slides one finger inside you.

You shake your head "more" You moan.

"Two", he slides another one in. This time, he curls his fingers hitting your g spot, causing you to let out a slight whimper.

"More, please", you beg.

"How about three?" he says, pumping a third inside you.

"YES," you scream as you begin to squirm.

"That's my good girl.... hmmm", he said as he pumped and curled his fingers inside you as he continued stimulating your breasts.

"This feels so good, sir," you moan.

"Who do you belong to?" He grunts into your chest.

"You, sir," you moan back.

"Say my name," he growled.

"Channie" was the only word you could manage to get out.

"That's it, baby....again", he grunts, pumping his fingers in deeper.

"U-uh, Channie", you cry

"Okay baby, come for me", he murmurs as he curls his fingers, massaging your spot.

"Yes, yes, YES.....CHANNIE" You call.

Chan pulls his fingers out as he kisses up your body.

"I love the way you call me Channie", he smiles before kissing you.

Your body starts to shake as you feel your orgasm wash over you. He sucks up the moans with his mouth before helping you ride out your high.

"You're mine", he smiles at you.