FIVE

Warnings: Oral sex (female receiving), fingering, Dry humping, overstimulation, protected sex, sir kink ;P, mentions of squirting. sexual content included I am going to say this is strictly 18+ MDNI fan fiction.

"You were so gorgeous, baby girl," he said as he kissed your neck.

"Mmmmm", you hum.

"Want me to run a bath for you?" He smiles as he leans down, kissing your neck tracing across your jawline.

You nod your head and smile. Master Chan gets off the bed and walks to the shared bathroom. You hear the water running as he walks back into the room. "Come, baby girl. I've got the bath going for you," you pout at him, making him sigh.

"Does my sweet girl want me to carry her?" He smiles as you nod your head. He lifts you off the bed as you wrap your arms around his neck. Placing kisses on your cheek as he walks you into the bathroom, you giggle as he puts you on the vanity.

"Okay, pick a cent", he smiles, reaching into the draw pulling out different bath bombs.

You smell the bath bombs, and the one you like smells like roses with rose petals mixed in. "This one", you smile, handing it to him.

"Perfect", he kisses you before walking over to the bath, turning off the water and placing the bath bomb inside. He walks back over to you. Wrapping your legs around his hips, you pull his body closer to yours. He lifts you and walks you to the bath. "Here, I'll start making dinner....you must be starving." You nod.

Chan places you in warm bath water and kisses your four heads. "I'll be back when I'm finished", he smiles, walking away. You stare at his naked ass as he walks back into the playroom.

Ten minutes pass, and Chan returns to the bathroom with a towel.

"Okay, baby", he smiled, walking up to you with the towel.

You hop out, and he wraps the towel around your body and pats you dry. "Go and get some clothes", he smiles as he snacks you on your ass playfully.

Walking into your bedroom, you grab a T-shirt and underwear. Walking back into the playroom, Chan looks sexy sitting in the bed in just his Gary sweatpants.

"I got my clothes", you smile, looking for praise after doing what he asks.

"Thank you baby girl" He grins as you walk over and hand him the items you've picked.

"Here, let me dress you" he pulls you closer to him. You place your feet inside the underwear, and Master Chan kisses each side of your hip bone as he pulls the panties up your legs.

Kissing your stomach as he stands up to place your T-shirt over your head.

"We should get to eat", he said, grabbing your hand and leading you to the kitchen.

You look over to the bench, and a pot of noodles sits on top. "I know it's not much, but I forgot to get food." He was so sweet. He must have been stressed out trying to make this perfect for you.

"Omg yum...I'm starving," you said, running to the table.

"After you eat, I thought we could watch a movie or something" Chan smiled as he sat next to you, passing you some chopsticks.

"Sounds good," you said, shoving some noodles into your mouth.

"Oh, Chan, this is so delicious", you said, moaning.

Chan looked at you, pausing for a moment. "We will have a problem if you keep moaning like that", he growled.

"Sorry, sir", you nodded as you shoved more delicious ramen into your mouth.