Part 8

Y/N POV

Waking up to your alarm, you couldn't help but feel Chan's arms tighten around you as you struggled to turn the phone off.

You turn your body around now, face to face with Chan, his eyes still closed as he pulls you closer to him, his nose touching yours; you wrap your leg around his hip as he caresses your thigh.

"Morning", you whisper, combing your hands through his hair.

"Shhhhh, I'm still sleeping", he mumbles, making you smile; he is so loving and soft at this moment you can't help but stare at him.

"I have to get up", you continue as Chan's grip on your thigh tightens.

He presses his lips against yours, whispering, "I said shhh.". His hands move up your body, caressing it as he moves. You can feel your heart racing as you realise your situation. You close your eyes and surrender to the moment. Moving your lips in the sink, Chan moves his hand to your lower back, pressing you further into his body, his member hardening as you roll your hips slightly.

The thought of this man being so easy to turn on made you giggle. "What?" Chan says, pulling away.

"Nothing. I just find it cute. You're so easy to turn on," you said before reconnecting your lips.

Chan pov

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU, CHRISTOPHER? Fucking pull yourself together; you're 26 years old and acting like a horny fucking teenager. I can't help how her hips roll perfectly against my cock, her lips so soft and plump.

I think......SHIT......I think I'm falling for my sub.....

I need to pull myself back into reality. "Go get ready for work", I growl, annoyed that I surrendered to her again.

"Why so grumpy," she said, pouting before connecting her lips to mine.

"I said go get ready...you'll be late" Doing as I said, Y/N got up off the bed.

"You know I could be late today. What's Bec going to do? Fire me" Her laughter was so intoxicating;. I would have taken her up on the offer if I hadn't been at the company this morning.

"Baby girl. There isn't enough time," I said, getting off the bed.

Y/N grins as she walks into her closet. Following her, I lean against the doorway. "Don't you have to get dressed?" she said, putting her jeans on.

I ignored her and continued to watch her getting ready for her day. "Sir, at this point.... you're late for your promotions" She walked over to me, placing her hand on my chest.

Y/N POV

He's acting so strange right now, Sir?.... Your heart is beating so fast."

He quickly steps back " I uh don't feel well", his face becoming flushed. "A couple of the boys have had a cold....I think maybe I got it from them."

"I don't have to go to work...if you're not feeling well", you smiled, pulling out your phone.

"No...." he clears his throat. "I mean, no, it's okay. I have to go to work."

"Okay...but tonight I'll make you some nice soup...and I'll even let you pick the movie", you smile softly.

Chan smiles as his eyes flick to your lips. He leans in closer and whispers, "Deal." He takes your hand in his, pressing his fingertips against yours before locking your fingers together.

.......

"I'll see you tonight then" he smiles softly before kissing your cheek as the car pulls up to your work.