SEVEN

You find yourself pulling Chan over to the couch. He flops onto the couch as you walk to the pantry. "Where are you going to stay?....or do you need to return to your schedule?"

As you picked up the fruit roll-ups, Chan said, "I should probably get going...the boys will wonder where I am."

"That's a shame because I was hoping to answer your question about what these are for," you say with a cheeky grin. Chan checks his watch and raises an eyebrow.

"I'm sure they can do without me for a couple more minutes." You feel excited inside your stomach as you unwrap the roll-up and rip it in two.

You grin as you place yourself on his lap and tuck one end into your mouth. "Here, half."

He takes the other end in his mouth and meets yours as his kiss becomes hungry for more "What about the other half?" he asks, pulling away.

You shimmy off his lap and pull his black shorts down slightly, wrapping the roll around his shaft.

Circling his shaft with your tongue before bobbing your head up and down his dick. The roll-up makes your mouth salivate as you pump the end of his shaft while sucking on his head. You feel the pleasure wash over him as you increase the intensity, and he holds onto your head as you drive him wild.

"Oh, this couch is so coming back to mine", he moans as he combs your hair out of your face.

"Oh, you like this couch?" you say briefly before devouring his dick, pushing your head further down his shaft.

"I fucking love this couch", he grunts as he bucks his hips.

"Am I doing well?" you ask as you come up for air.

"Oh, you are doing so well, baby girl", he moans as his body sinks further into the couch.

The roll-up has dissolved, but the flavour still remains as Chan's dick hits the back of your throat. You take your time, enjoying the sensation of giving him a blow job. His hands massage your scalp, and he pulls you closer as you take him deeper. It's a thrilling feeling; you can tell he's getting as much pleasure as you.

"Ahhhh", he growls as his hot liquid flows down your throat; he holds you in place as his body shudders with pleasure and anticipation.

"Shit," he says, pulling you up for air.

"You look so sexy like this," he says, brushing your swollen lips with his thumb. Chan pulls you in, combing loose hair from your face while caressing your cheeks.

"I really need to get back to work," you pout as you sit back on your knees while Chan pulls his shorts up. "Hey....don't look at me like that.....how about I come here this weekend?" he smiles, lifting your chin up to him.

"But you have come back....and, besides, I have to help Noah pack the shop up", Chan grins before leaning down to kiss you again.

"And I only have one bed", you continue.

"Well, I guess we are just going to have to sleep together....besides you are closer to the company anyway." That statement is not true; you were further than Chan, but you couldn't help but smile at his attempt to keep you happy.

"Okay, it's settled then...tomorrow night after our comeback stage, I'll come over" Chan helps you up off the floor before grabbing his laptop case.

"Get some rest, baby girl.....I'll see you tomorrow."

CHAN pov

I am seriously fighting the urge to stay with her tonight; if it wasn't for the boys needing me, I would have stayed and shown her how much I appreciate her.