FOUR

Warnings: oral sex (female and male reserving), fingering, orgasms, sensory play, bondage, sexual content included I am going to say this is strictly 18+ MDNI fan fiction. 

CHAN POV

"We should get you cleaned up. Where is your bathroom?" I managed to get it out before things became too heated. I didn't want to wreck my Friday plan by having sex already.

It's just over there. She smiles and points to her closest.

"And the towels," I say, raising an eyebrow.

"I can grab those", she smiled, hopping off my lap and walking out of the room.

I brush my fingers through my hair before I get up and venture into the bathroom, turning on the hot water in the shower.

In walks Y/N with the towels. "Okay, this is the perfect temperature", I say, running my hand under the water. She smiles at me. "So, are you planning to come in with me?" She asks, walking over to me.

"No," I said, almost choking on my words.

"But I got you a towel.....and my old master always washed my hair", she said in a cute voice as she pouted her lips.

I gulp as she runs her hands down my chest. "fine, okay," I said, starting to take my shirt off. "But get in ... we are wasting water." Honestly, I just wanted her to turn around so I could collect myself.

I remove my clothes and open the shower door. The water steam hits my face, I hope, and Y/N is already wetting her hair. I watch the water run down her smooth skin, becoming mesmerised by how her body looks so flawless.

"You okay, Channie?" she asks sweetly, her hair drips.

I pull her chin up, leaning down so my lips hover over hers. "You have no idea what you are doing to me", I growl before pulling away.

Y/N POV

You feel his hand slide along your hips, stopping at your lower back. He pulls away, but that doesn't stop you from leaning upwards and kissing his lips, tracing your hand along his shoulder blades and cupping the back of his head.

He hesitated briefly before deepening the kiss and pushing you against the shower wall. His hands lower to your ass, and as you part your lips to allow for easier access, he slaps your ass and pulls back.

He turns around and grabs shampoo. "Okay...let me wash your hair", he grins, pouring shampoo into his hand.

You turn your back on him as he massages the shampoo into your scalp. He stops suddenly and kisses your shoulder to the base of your neck.

"Turn around," he said seductively, placing his hand on your hips to spin you. He smiles. "Tilt your head back." You do as he says, and he runs his fingers through your hair, washing the shampoo out.

After he is finished, he conditions your hair, rinsing it. He kisses your lips, "Did I do a better job than your ex?" How could one man say something so sexy yet cute simultaneously? It almost felt wrong that you lied to him about your ex-master washing your hair.

"Hmmmm... oh, I was just joking. He never washed my hair." You gave him a cheeky grin.

He sighed, "You cheeky shit", before pulling you into his body by your hips. "You are lucky I'm in a good mood", he laughed before he reached behind you to turn off the shower.

He opened the shower door. You couldn't help but stare at his ass as he walked over to get his towel. You snapped out of your trance when he wrapped the towel around his body.