SIX

Chan pov

Her body lay on the bed, unable to move. "She shouldn't have challenged me," I thought.

Watching her lay there, however, sends a shiver down my spine. I'm filled with a strange mixture of emotions. On the one hand, I feel powerful that I was able to render her unable to move. On the other hand, I feel a deep connection with her, one that's almost instinctive. I can sense her desire for me, and I can't help but feel drawn to her. "Come and shower with me," I whisper in her ear before kissing her soft skin.

"Or can you not even walk to the shower?" I laughed, knowing full well I had never fucked anyone like I just did y/n.

"Ha funny.....I can walk." She scoffs, determined; her legs are shaky as she stands off the bed. Worried she might fall suddenly, I hover my hands over her hips as she walks to the ensuite.

She must have seen me in the mirror because a laugh escaped her mouth. "Channie, I'm okay", she continued giggling.

"Oh...I-uh" I'm embarrassed that she caught me, my face becomes pink.

"Sorry," I say, stepping back.

She giggles, but I get so intoxicated by her perfectly curved body that I forget why I am here.

"Channie", she clears her throat.

"Mmm," I said, snapping out of my trance; the blood was no longer rushing back down to my dick.

"Could you, um, turn the shower on?" She laughed.

"Oh right, haha...sorry," I brush my hand along her lower back. As I turn the water on, I feel goosebumps on her skin.

A small smile forms on her face sending my heart racing in my chest; how could one person's smile make me feel this way?

I wait for the water to warm up; once the steam fills the shower, I open the door, place my hand on Y/N's lower back, and escort her into the shower.

Honestly, I have no plans. I just wanted an excuse to keep her close to me, and a shower was all I could think of.

I can't help but look down at the water trickling down her skin; all I want to do is pin her to the shower wall and fuck her stupid. However, watching her hiss as the water hits her sensitive area makes me feel guilty enough already. The sensation of her skin beneath my fingertips is more enticing than any fantasy I can conjure, and yet I resist, knowing that she is too overstimulated to enjoy it.

"Are you okay?" I asked in a low tone, trying to gauge her pain level by looking at her facial expressions.

"I'm okay, haha...just shocked me", she smiled so sweetly.

Y/N pov

"Fuck", you think to yourself as the water flushes through your lips, making you hiss at the sensation.

"Are you okay?" He looked distressed.

"I'm okay, haha...just shocked me", you replied; the truth was you'd never been overstimulated to the point you could barely walk before.

Chan's fingers caress your side as he leans in and brushes his lips against yours. You felt your heart race as Chan's touch sent a wave of electricity through your body. You felt like you were melting and could hardly contain yourself; it was a feeling you had never experienced before. "I will never get sick of these lips", he whispers to you, brushing his thumb across the area where your lips meet.

You crack a smile before you gently kiss his lips. "What was that for?" His eyes were still shut.

"For being so sweet," you giggle as he grabs your hips pulling you in. His lips attack your neck playfully.