🔥 Life's Hard, Trust Me I Know ~ Kenny x Reader🔥

A/n : Just another reminder, for all my people coming from the preferences book to here, the oneshots that were in that book are transferring over to here!

Background Song : No Children ~ Mountain Goats

Author POV
We all know Kenny's had a hard life as is. He's always accused of crimes he didn't commit, accused of being a perv(even though he wasn't a full on perv like MiNeTa) by everyone in South Park, Colorado, and most of all, dying from the incidents other people cause. He's now in his Sophomore year of high school at South Park High.{Surprising how far he's made it, huh? Knowing that he's been doing drugs...a lot and they've had a backlash on his body ever since he quit in 7th grade.}Mr. Garrison transferred there so he can teach his old students again.
Fortunately, he's not the only one that deals with the issues he has. (Y/n) (m/n) (l/n). She's also dealing with the exact same stuff that Kenny's dealing with. The sad thing is, she turned to drugs to escape her troubles.(A/n : She started in 4th grade along with Kenny and basically, never stopped, sadly) The other thing about that, her siblings have been trying for years to stop her, but, she wouldn't stop.

*ONTO THE SOPHOMORE YEAR OF EVERYONE IN SOUTH PARK HIGH*

Kenny was in the back of the school, texting his sister on where she was, staring out into space reflecting in what had happened earlier today.

*Earlier that day*
Kenny was dodging and blocking hits from none other than the notorious Eric Cartman. They were having a spat as to who would win (Y/n)'s heart since they grew up with her as well as the rest of their friends in South Park High. Cartman felt that he would win her heart since he claims he's better looking than him and Kenny blew a fuse.
*Time Skip cuz I lazy today*
(Y/n) was walking down the hall getting ready to go to her biology class but then she saw a mob of people outside the science room. She walked over and saw two boys fighting.
They were her obvious crush, Kenny McCormick and greatest friend since fourth grade fighting brutally trying to literally kill each other. (Y/n) saw and ran down the hallway to separate the two boys from each other. "What the hell is going on here?!" (Y/n) asked angrily holding both the boys back from each other. "Ya know what? Fuck it." (Y/n) said as she didn't give time for the boys to answer. She dragged the boys outside with ease like they were nothing but sacks of feathers. Now trust me, if she can drag a fluffy guy(Gabriel Iglesias reference) and a average weight boys with ease, she must be super strong, which she was. Once the three were outside, she threw the boys on the bench and gave them a long, hard, cold stare. "Now I want you to explain what happened in there. Now." (Y/n) said with a calm but stern tone. Eric whimpered like a little bitch and decided not to tell her, bring the stubborn little asshole he is. {Sorry, Cartman, but sometimes, you can be such an ass} Kenny couldn't hold it in anymore. He jumped up and sat straight up, startling the other two and started to explain. "THIS FATASS SAID HE COULD WIN YOUR HEART BUT I KNEW HE COULDN'T BECAUSE I KNOW FOR A FUCKING FACT HE TALKS SHIT ABOUT YOU BEHIND YOUR FUCKING BACK AND I WAS ONLY DEFENDING MY POINT THAT I COULD HAVE A SHOT WITH YOU SINCE I LOVED YOU THE DAY I FUCKING MET YOU, (Y/N)!!!" Kenny snapped as he obliviously confessed his feelings through rage. (Y/n) blushed a little as Cartman fumed at Kenny for confessing his feelings. "I-I see, Kenny I-I-I'll talk to you a-after school. Cartman, we're going to PC Principal about your inappropriate b-behavior." (Y/n) said, stifling her stutter and walking away. That was clearly code for meet me after school and with that, he knew what to do.

*Long ass flashback end*

It was now 9:30, the designated time he estimated she would be there to talk to him. He then kept looking at his phone, bit then heard the clacking of heels on a sidewalk. (Y/n). He knew it was her. He saw she was in a tight black dress and high heels with mascara and foundation. He thought she looked absolutely amazing! She walked over to him and stood in front of him. "Hey what did you wanna talk to me abou-" Kenny started to say until he was cut off by a pair of soft lips. He then realized they were...(Y/n)'s lips. He kissed back and he felt all of the emotion between him and his lover. Love, stress, and sadness. After a while, the two broke away and looked at each other with passion filled eyes. "I want you to quit for me, okay?" Kenny asked mentioning her addiction. "Okay, I'll try." (Y/n) said, blushing a little. "Also, will you be my girlfriend?" Kenny asked. "Goddamn took you long enough to ask!" (Y/n) said hugging him. "So, that's a...yes?" Kenny asked hugging back. "Of course, ya goofball!" She said hugging him tightly. Those two have been happily in love ever since

Request what you would like to see next in this book!
~ Ray Ray 🫶🏽

Word Count : 903 words