☁️My Home Away From Home ~ Kyle x Reader☁️

Hiya! It's been a while and I apologize for that! School has been dragging, but since my school year is coming to an end, I will be writing a lot more! Enjoy!

A/N : italicized writing is a flashback, just so you know 

Background Song: When I See U ~ Fantasia

Author POV

You were chilling on the couch waiting for your Burger King order to come in your dorm room. How long does is it take to make a simple whopper meal? Did you get the apartment number wrong on the order? Hopefully, you didn't. The knocking of your door jerks you out of your thinking and you go to the door, hoping it's your food. "Hello?" You say, peeking through the door. "Hello! I'm here with your Whopper meal!" The delivery girl says. You sigh with relief and say, "Oh yay!" The delivery girl chuckles a bit and says, "That'll be $6.49!" You hand her the money and thank her. She replies, "You're welcome!" and heads off to her car. You close the door after and jump onto your couch, munching on your fries. A little bit later, you hear a familiar knock on the door. Wait a minute...is that, Kyle? You look into the peep hole and see your curly redheaded boyfriend. You swung the door open happily and launch into your man's arms. 

"Hey, baby!" You say, snuggling into your man's warm chest. You smell his familiar cologne and sigh, breathing in your lover. You two sit there for a moment, embracing each other. You haven't seen Kyle for a couple of months because he was doing a dual enrollment course at another college in South Park. Now that it's spring break, you two were able to hang out for a couple of weeks. You two head into your dorm, chatting about drama and events that have gone on in your separate lives. "No fucking way, Wendy did that bullshit?!" Kyle says, making some cinnamon chocolate chip cookies for the two of you to share. "Mhmmm! Me, honestly, I'd never let a bitch do me like that!" You say, scrolling through your phone, reading messages in your group chat with Wendy, Red, Bebe, and Nicole. You grab your bonnets and give one of them to Kyle. Kyle puts it on and sinks into the couch. You giggle and kiss his cheek, as you two started watching Bridgerton together.  "It's good to be back," Kyle says, laying his head on your lap. You reply, "It sure is" as you think about the years you two have been together.

*Flashback starts*

See, you and Kyle have been in school together since Pre-K and have known each other since you were kids. Your moms have been best friends since high school and wanted their kids to grow up together. As a result, you and Kyle met and have been great friends ever since. That is, until high school rolled around. You started noticing Kyle and how attractive he was. Even though you grew up together, you started to develop a giant crush on the guy. Soon, everyone seemed to notice...except for Kyle. See, Kyle was oblivious to many things, especially when it came to romance. You finally worked up the courage to ask Kyle out thanks to your homegirls and Cartman. Kyle didn't know that you felt that way about him and was embarrassed because he didn't say something earlier. "I mean...I really didn't expect this at all! But, I'm so happy you feel the same way about me." He says, blushing slightly. As if fate would have it, you two lean in for a passionate, warm kiss in the blistering cold snow.

*Flashback Ends*

"Babe? Baby? Earth to (Y/n)" Kyle says, waving his hand in your face to get your attention. You snap out of your temporary trance, looking at your slightly worried lover. "There you are, what's on your mind, sweetheart?" Kyle asked, paying close attention in case you needed medical attention. "Oh! Yeah, just thinking how far we've come along." You respond, giggling that Kyle turned into a bright red tomato. You laugh as he hits you with a nearby pillow and you stumble onto the couch. You two end up bursting into laughter as you end up having a full on pillow fight at 3 in the morning. "I love you so much," Kyle says, as he admires you in all your beauty. "I love you too," You reply as you lean in for a sweet kiss.

THE END

Not gonna lie, this wasn't one of my best stories. 

Word Count : 761 words