💥Reunited ~ Douchebag x Fem!Reader💥

A/N :  This has been requested by Dilabvas!  This story will follow the plot of when the characters started playing Stick of Truth!

⚠️WARNING⚠️: Slight language,🚩red flag behavior(mainly from Cartman)🚩

Background Song : Take A Bow ~ Rihanna 

Author POV

You and Cartman had been friends ever since elementary school. You two were closer than 2 peas in a pod. Cartman made sure that you were the first one to know about what was going on in school. Stan's gang had made a game called The Stick of Truth and had you join the Kingdom of Kupa Keep. You were Cartman's right hand woman, recruiting more & more people to join the game. A couple weeks past playing the game and you heard from Butters that New Kid was coming back into town. You and New Kid has met before, but you two didn't talk long to become friends. 

You were also the town confidante. You knew everyone's secrets because you were a super reliable person. You even knew Cartman's deepest darkest secrets. When Cartman confessed to have Scott Tenorman murdered and fed to his parents, you blackmailed him until he formally apologized to the mourning parents. You were the mediator, the one who always does the right thing. Even if it meant making sacrifices. Like the time you had to tell Wendy about Stan cheating on her with Craig. 

Your POV

I was at home, laying in bed watching Gilmore Girls when I got a text from Cartman. I look at it and immediately went over his house. When I finally reached his house, I see the members of Kupa Keep all sitting together on the carpet. "Ah, (Y/n), just in ti-(Y/N)! WHERE'S YOUR FUCKING COSTUME?!" Cartman shouted, causing everyone to look your way. "I didn't know we were fucking playing, alright?! Damn!" I said, tutting as I went back to my house to grab my SOT costume. I grabbed it, changed into it, and went back to Cartman's hous. I slaem the door, and sit on the carpet with the rest of Kupa Keep. 

"The New Kid has returned," Cartman explains, as the New Kid makes his way downstairs. "He's our silent warrior, and he's finally come back from California." Cartman continues, as everyone gasps. "No way, dude! How many tits and ass did you see?!" Clyde asked enthusiastically. New Kid slightly laughed while saying, "Hella bunch of tits and ass." Everyone's eyes widened and looked towards him, shocked. "NO FUCKING WAY! YOU CAN TALK?!" Craig exclaimed, breaking the shocked silence. 

"Yes I can, in fact I need to talk to (Y/n) for a hot second." He explains, signaling you to meet him in the kitchen. You follow after him and he pins you to the wall, staring into your eyes. "Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in~" He says, seductively in your ear. You blush and push him away saying in a hushed voice, "Stop it! They're not supposed to know!" Oh yeah, I guess I forgot to mention. New Kid and I had gotten along pretty well in high school and eventually started dating until he left for Cali in senior year. 

Cartman never knew that we were in a relationship, and he can never know. Why? He'll fucking kill me if his best friend and best warrior were an item. "You miss me?" He asked, getting dangerously close to my neck. "Yes, but we'll discuss our relationship later!! I need to get back into the meeting! So do you!" I whisper, going back into the living room, sitting next to Princess Kenny. I giggle as Kenny gossips about the other kingdom and talks shit about some of the girls. 

As the meeting occurs, they all figure out their gameplan for the next war and everyone eventually leaves. All that's left is you, Cartman, and New Kid in the house. New Kid and I got to talking about California and other things as Cartman orders KFC from Doordash. When Cartman looked up from his phone, he saw me giggling and talking with New Kid and got a bit suspicious. "(Y/NNNN)! GET IN HEAAAA!" Cartman shouts, as I get up and talk to him, feeling a bit annoyed. 

 Cartman's POV

(Y/n) came into the kitchen and I look at her slightly red face. I tsk at her and say "Are you... FUCKING DOUCHEBAG?!" I shout, enough for the guy himself to look over at the two of us. (Y/n) puts her hands up defensively, looking at me with a scowl on her face. "No...we haven't gotten to that stage yet...we're dating..." She whispers, blushing harder looking over at him. I notice that those two are being all lovey dovey, and I scoff. "WHEN IN THE FAHK WERE YOU GONNA TELL MEH (Y/NNNNN)!!!" 

I shout again, causing the two of them to cackle. "We were going to tell you eventually, Eric! We...didn't think the best time was at the meeting." She explains, rubbing the back of her neck. I roll my eyes dramatically. "Whateva, I'm happeh for the two of you, I guess." (Y/n) playfully shoves me, giggling as she hugs me. "I gotta use the bathroom, I'll be back!" She says, rushing upstairs to my bathroom. 

I go over to Douchebag as she rushes upstairs on the couch next to him. "You better treat her right, or I'll have to take the situation...into my own hands." I threaten as Douchebag looks startled but slightly calm. "I already do! There's nothing you need to worry about, Cartman." Douchebag assures me. I nod my head and say, "Well, I give the two of you mah blessing. The relationship will be revealed to everyone, though. Are you prepared for the uh...side effects of your relationship?" 

Douchebag leans his head to the side, confused by my question. "There will be plenteh of chaos and tyranny in the two kingdoms over this relationship. I need to know if you're ready to not only protect yourself, but protect mah bestie as well." I explain, Douchebag's eyes lighting up with every clever quip. Douchebag confidently nods, his golden retriever energy shining through. 'Geez, his aura is blinding...but he's a kewl kid though.'  I thought, pretending to shield myself from his sunshiny personality. 

After a half an hour, (Y/n) comes downstairs and tells me that her and New Kid are going to discuss some things, which we all know what that means. I make a suggestive face at my bestie, causing her to blush furiously, dragging New Kid out the door. I cackle and watch the two of them leaving to New Kid's. 

New Kid's POV

As I open the door to my house, (Y/n) is bombarded by my parents. "(Y/N)!!! Oh, it's so good to see you", My mom says, squeezing her. (Y/n) hugs back, giggling from my mom's reaction to seeing her. She's gotten close with my family ever since I have gotten closer with her way back when. "Hey kiddo, how've you been? My son's been in my ear about seeing you again." My dad asks, patting her head. "I've been great, it's been hard here without New Kid." She replies, blushing a bit. My parents both awe in delight and I pull her away to my room out of embarrassment. 

I shut the door behind me abruptly, trying to hide my embarrassment. "Your parents are a delight as always," (Y/n) says, giggling at my expression. I sit down on the bed, rubbing the back of my neck. "Well, what should we do?" I ask, taking off the costume. "Concerning our relationship?" She asks as if she's reading my mind. "Yes, especially we had a bit of a break when I left." I explain. She takes my hand and says, "We still have some love for each other, so there's that. As far as the kingdom, I'm sure Cartman will figure out the rest." "I've missed you so much." I say, as I lean in. We both share a kiss, saying emotions that we haven't spoken in months, practically years. God, I've missed her.

THE END 

A/N : Y'all... this first semester was crazy as fuck, but ya girl pulled tf through! Anyways, I've missed you guys!

Word Count : 1364 words