🍋Happy Anniversary ~ Cartman x Fem!Reader🍋

Heya! This story was requested by JazCryoniga! Thank you for the request! Hope you enjoy!

Background Song : ICU ~ Coco Jones

Your POV

Cartman and I have been together for about a year up until now. He's really changed ever since I met him for the first time in middle school. To be honest, Cartman was a bit of a dick back in the day...but, hey, I've come to love the little idiot! Cartman and I had nothing in common up until we started talking in junior year of high school. Today, Cartman has been leaving love letters in all of my classes. You would think that is kind of stalker-ish, but this is what he's always like. I wonder what these notes are for...hopefully not another ploy to take out another kid...like that Tenorman kid... Well, there's only one way to find out. Ask the crew themselves. Come to think of it...I haven't seen Cartman at all today...What has that rascal gotten into now...? I see the crew at their lockers, and I head over to them seeing if they know where Cartman is. 

Author POV

You walk up to Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Butters as they chat at their lockers. You talk to your bestie, Kenny and ask, "Hey, um, do you know where Cartman is? I haven't seen him at all today." Kenny looks at the group and they nod simultaneously. "Cartman told us to tell you that we can't tell you what he's been doing...Sorry, (Y/n)." Kenny explains as the group looks on in silence. You look at them in frustration, trying to calm your nerves from your overthinking. "Alrighty then, looks like I'm going to find out for myself." You reply, walking off as the dismissal bell rings. 'Cartman better not be doing anything that I have to vouch for him for' You thought as you race to Cartman's house, your thoughts going wild. Once you get to his house, you see a trai of roses and candles, illuminating in the ebony moonlight. You stare in question, seeing that the trail leads to Cartman's door. You saw that the door was slightly cracked just enough to peer into. You slowly approach the door, peering into the crack. You see more candles in a trail leading up to the staircase. You pause and look to the top of the stairs to see your boyfriend standing there. "Where have you been all day? I've been pretty worried about you, Cartman," You ask as Cartman descends down the stairs. "Yeah, the guys told me you were worried. But not to fear, I've been here all day preparing." Cartman replies, rose in hand. "Preparing for what?" You ask, as Cartman puts your coat and hat on the rack.

"Our anniversary, silly." Cartman says, giving you a slight kiss on your cheek. You then go wide-eyed and say, "Honey! Oh my gosh, I'm so so sorry! I've been busy all day and-" Cartman kisses you tenderly and says, "It's okay, I understand." Cartman leads you upstairs to his bedroom and sits you down on his bed. He plays some music and closes the door. You blush as he takes out a present from his closet. "Happy anniversary, sweetheart~." You open up your present and you gasp. "Where- Where did you get this?!" You ask as you put the present on. "I went to Kay Jewelers and got them custom made, just for you~" Cartman had bought a matching jewelry set with the saying 'E.C + (your initials) forever.'  on it. You start to tear up a bit and hug him tightly. "Thank you so much!!" You say, kissing him repeatedly on his cheeks. "Well, that's not your only surprise~" Cartman said, dimming the lights with a switch. He turns on your favorite spicy song and he strips off the robe he was wearing. You blush furiously as he crawls on the bed to where you were sitting. You end up lying down with Cartman on top of you, smirking. You understand what's going on and blush even darker. "I know this is a new territory for us, and we have said once we were together for a long time, we would consider." Cartman explains, observing your expression for signals. "So, um...what do you say? Do you want to try?" 

You got to say something, and he replies, "Don't worry, I have everything we would possibly need: Condoms, lube, and some snacks for after." You think for a moment, looking at Eric lovingly. You lay him down on the bed slowly as you make your way on top of him. Eric blushes and says, "Well, well, I'd never thought that you'd be such a dominatrix~" You blush once again that night and lean in for a kiss. As you two kiss, you two share a mix of emotions and feel your body growing warmer and warmer. You two slowly undress each other, Cartman throwing off your crop-top and shorts. You throw off his shirt and pants while kissing all over each other's faces and necks. You let out a breathy moan and that gave Cartman a giant ego. He continues to suck on your neck, making dark hickeys. "Mmmh~" you moan, wrapping your arms around Cartman's neck. "Good girl~" Cartman says in a husky voice that took you by surprise. Gosh, he's so hot when he talks like that. You make hickeys on his neck, causing a low moan to escape from the crook of your neck. 

Your POV 

Ok, right now we're all hot and heavy and I'm loving it all. We're down to our draws and I then put him on the bed and whisper, "Let me take care of you~". I then kiss from Cartman's jawline to the line of his draws. From there, I pull them down with my teeth slowly and seductively, causing Cartman to turn into a bright red tomato. "Are you gonna give me a-"I cut him off with a abrupt "Yes!" out of embarrassment. "Heh~ I'll have some cash to get from Craig and Kenny Monday morning~" Cartman cackles under his breath. You ignore it and see something unexpected...my man's pretty fuckin' hung! How the fuck is that going to fit?! You take as much as you can in your mouth, a string of curses emitting from Cartman. I feel my cunt getting wetter from the surprising sounds coming from Cartman. You use your hands for the rest of what you couldn't fit as it seemed to drive him crazy. You bob faster and you can feel Cartman's member throbbing aggressively. "You feel so good around me, princess~" Cartman moans, wrapping his hand around your hair. He tugs on your hair for you to take it deeper, and you oblige. "Oh shit~ baby~ I'm c~close~"  Cartman tugs on your hair one last time before letting out a guttural moan. You feel his hot, silky seed slip down your throat and you swallow every last drop. You look up at your man and see him a blushing, panting mess. 

You then use this opportunity to get the jump on him. You lay him on the bed once more, condom in hand and slid it on Cartman's length. He lets out a soft moan as you place the condom and say, "Well~ Looks like someone's sensitive!~" You teasingly slowly lick his soft spot as he lets out... a whimper? Ooh, looks like you found the jackpot. You continue to lick, kiss and bite the spot as you ease yourself onto his cock. You let out a small gasp as his cock filled up your walls perfectly. You wait a bit before you move because of the pain as Cartman kisses you to help soothe you. Your body starts to feel hot as the pleasure waves over you. You start to bounce up and down slowly as Cartman wraps his hands around your waist. You feel your bosom bounce as you move on his length. "Ah~ C~Cartman~," You moan out as you wrap your arms around his neck. "Mmh~ fuck~ you feel so good around me baby~" Cartman praises as you continue to bounce faster. As you start to bounce faster, Cartman starts to buck his hips as you grind. You lean forward for a kiss as you feel your cunt getting soaked. Cartman starts to moan louder as you two pick up speed. "Fuck~!  Babygirl~ I'm getting close a~again~" He moans out as he grips tighter on your waist. 

You feel a knot in your core starting to tighten aggressively as your climax approaches. Cartman grabs one of your breasts and teases one nipple with his tongue and his hand with the other. In the flick of an eye, the knot in your core snaps and you moan out loudly. As you orgasm, Cartman shortly rides out his climax along with you. You feel yourself coming down from your high and you slowly get off of Cartman and lay on his bed. Cartman goes to the bathroom and discards the condom in the trash. You lay on the bed, thinking of the event that just occurred. You already knew it was going to a burn an image in your mind for a while. After a short while, Cartman comes out the bathroom in a robe and hands you a towel and a matching robe. "Wait, I should shower first!" You say, as you get up from the bed. You reach the bathroom and take a quick shower. After your shower, you go back into the room to see the bedsheets changed and an array of snacks waiting for you. You giggle as you wrap the robe around your body and slide into bed with your man. You two share a kiss and cuddle while eating some snacks. "So, what do you want to watch?" Cartman asks, as he kisses your forehead. You take the remote and put on your favorite show as the two of you end up falling asleep in each other's arms. 

THE END  

Whew, this was a long one! That's why it's broken up into segments. Hope you guys enjoy!  💕

- Ray Ray 

Word Count: 1,691 words