🌧️Perfect Storm ~ Kenny x Fem!Reader🌧️

A/n : This story has been requested by c4yhzbygfqprivaterel! I've always loved cozy stormy days 🌧️

⚠️WARNING ⚠️: Slight language, a bit suggestive undertones 

Background Song : Stormy Weather ~ Etta James

Author POV

Tonight was a rainy night like no other. All alone in the house with you and your dog, Bullet. After Kenny got those singing lessons in Europe, his singing career took off. You and Kenny had been childhood friends since diapers. Eventually, those feelings became deeper and more romantic. You two started going steady in middle school until he proposed at your college graduation. You two have been married for about 9 years and one thing never changed. You never got to see Kenny much because he was always traveling all around the world to sing. You didn't mind it because it was Kenny's dream to sing and you were going to support him no matter what.

 However, it tended to get lonely when he wasn't around. You were lonely. Like, a lot. The last time you saw Kenny was about 2 weeks ago before he left off to sing in South Korea. You & Kenny had phone calls after he finished his performances, sometimes you two would fall asleep on the phone together if he wasn't busy the next day. The days he was busy, you barely heard from him at all. Kenny had been in South Korea for about a month now, and you were starting a new job at the local hospital in Canada. 

Y/n POV 

Kenny and I had decided to move to Canada because we both didn't want to stay in South Park. Hell, I've heard more from his friends back in Colorado more than he did. It wasn't too much of an issue, but Kenny still talked to them when he could. I miss Kenny a lot, but I'd love for him to stay with me and Bullet...just for a weekend. I was sitting on the couch in our living room, watching a telenovela called Maria la del Barrio. I've been invested for the past hour to kill some time. As soon as a tense scene starts, my phone rings.

 I look at it to see it was Kenny. I answered quickly, pausing the show. "Hey babe-" You start, before Kenny interrupts, "Hey hon, there's something we gotta talk about.." Kenny interrupts, anxiety seething through his voice. "Um, sure! What's going on?.." I ask hesitantly, confused by the sudden question. Are you...okay? I know I don't get to check on you much, but I wanted to check in..." Kenny says, guiltily sighing. You gulp nervously and reply, "I'm sort of okay...I just miss you a lot..." Kenny sighs then says with a rather positive tone, "Well you don't have to worry anymore". You hear keys rattling at the door and Kenny opens the door saying, "I'm home now, darling." 

Your eyes well with tears and run towards him, practically jumping into his arms. Since gravity exists, you both fall onto the floor, bursting into laughter. Kenny chuckles and places a kiss on your forehead, rubbing your cheek lovingly. "I've missed you honey...I have a present for you, but you need to close your eyes." You nod happily, putting your hands over your eyes. Kenny picks you up, placing you on the couch so he can grab the gift. He goes back to his car, grabbing a box. He locks the car, bringing the box in.

He brings the box over to the couch, placing the box in your lap. "I know how much you like South Korea, so I brought back some snacks and meals thar I know you would like." Kenny says, rubbing the back of his neck. You open your eyes quickly unwrapping your present, in awe of all the snacks. You munch on them, as Kenny goes upstairs to pack. You happily continue your show cuddling with Bullet.

 You look to Kenny as if to ask a question, but then you look away blushing. You were always a shy one, of course. You had thought about the possibility of having children with Kenny. It was always empty in the house and it was starting to feel like something was missing. You start to speak as Kenny blurts out, "(Y/n), I have a question! It's...really important that I ask this." You look at slightly startled. Kenny turns to face you holding your hands, looking into your eyes. "Sweetheart, I know we've been together for a long time and I've felt like something was missing in our lives. So, what I'm trying to ask is...would you want to try having kids?" 

You blush, leaning into Kenny's lips, giving him a passionate kiss. Kenny melts into the kiss, bringing you closer to him. Once you two pull away, you answer "Of course I would!" You share plenty of kiss throughout the night. 

THE END 

Word Count : 815 words