🍋Dangerous Illusion ~ Pip x Fem!Reader 🍋

A/N : This story was requested by SimpingBitchass! Since I've been on winter break, I've been cranking out these stories like no one's business. 

⚠️WARNING ⚠️ : sinful content ahead, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Background Song : Legs Shakin' ~  R. Kelly 

Author POV

Pip was a victim of everyone's bullying ever since middle school. Mr. Mackey told him to always remain positive even though the others were mean to him. Pip tried his hardest to stay kind, even with Damien by his side. Once he got to high school, he eventually got some friends like Butters, Kenny and Tweek. There were still those were especially rude to him like Cartman and Stan. You were nice to Pip in middle school, but ever since you started high school, you were rude to anyone who was in your way. Surprisingly, it caught the eyes of the bitch group and they recruited you. 

You were walking with Bebe, Wendy, Nicole, and Heidi on your way to PE. Oh right, you were actually in a secret relationship with Pip but the two of you decided to keep it quiet. The only ones that knew were Nicole, Butters, and Tolkien since you trusted them the most. You wanted to tell the rest of the group, but you knew that Bebe and Wendy would run their mouths to everyone else in school. You loved Pip, and wanted to show him off to the world. Pip wanted to keep it silent so that you wouldn't get bullied by everyone else. Such an angel, you always thought to yourself. 

"Soo, I heard Kyle got caught leaving Cartman's house at 3 am. Apparently he barely had his clothes on." Wendy whispers to the group, you looking in Kyle's direction in shock. "Ohhh shit! Kyle's definitely fucking Cartman! There's no way he isn't!" Bebe cackles as you all walk into the women's locker room. The group makes their way out to gym to join the class in wrestling matches.

The teacher says, "Everyone, get in your pairs! For the students just joining us, here are your pairs. Bebe, you're with Wendy. Stan and Kyle, Tweek & Craig, and (Y/n) and Pip. You smirk at Pip devilishly, with him blushing and averting your gaze. The girls all coo mockingly as you all giggle as each pair wrestles. It's Bebe and Wendy's turn and they each give it their all with Wendy winning in the end. Next up with Tweek and Craig wrestling each other. The moment that the anime kids in the stands were waiting for. They wrestle with each other, Tweek unexpectedly putting some moves onto Craig. Eventually, Craig ended up winning, dominating Tweek fully. 

The kids in the back were sketching away getting ready to take their pieces into the art room. Last but not least, it was time for you and Pip's match. You stand on the mat, you smirking at him, practically flirting with him. Pip shakes off his blush, trying to stay focused. The whistle blows, and Pips runs towards you. You dodge his advances, coming up to him from behind, jumping onto his back. Pip gets confused, trying to shake you off like a spider. You held on, covering his eyes. 

Once his eyes were covered, you flipped yourself onto his chest, omitting surprise from the crowd of students. Your weight fully on his chest pulls to him to ground, causing Pip's body to slam on the mat. You were practically straddling him at this point, you took his arms and put them above his head, with a cocky smile. "1...2...3!" The ref says, with a whistle blowing after. "(Y/n) WINS! YELLOW TEAM TAKES THE VICTORY!" The ref shouts, with shouts of your team erupting in the gym. The green team had to go run 10 laps around the gymnasium since they lost. 

Once everyone got changed and ready for their next class, you meet up with Pip to head to your home economics class. "Looks like I whooped your ass yet again, Pip. You're so submissive~" You teased, as you looked at your boyfriend. Suddenly, something in Pip clicked and he pins you up against the lockers. 

Pip POV 

"Looks like I whooped your ass yet again, Pip. You're so submissive~" (Y/n) teases, as we walk to our next class. I chuckle lowly saying, "Oh you're gonna regret that~" and pin her to the lockers. (Y/n) blushes, trying to avert my gaze. I take her hand and lead her into the janitor's closet. "Now, sweetheart, you're gonna have to be quiet so we don't get caught. Can you do that for me?" I whisper in a low voice, causing (Y/n) to nod desperately. 

I then grab her neck, pulling her in for a kiss. She kisses back almost instantly as she wraps her arms around my neck. I pin her to the wall, going towards her neck. I suck her neck, causing (Y/n) to stifle her moans. I feel her legs start to tremble, so I grab her and place her around my waist. She giggles and I kiss her forehead. Knowing my guard is down, she sneaks her head in my neck and teases the hickeys from the previous night.

Author POV

"Oh fuck~" Pip involuntarily lets out. Okay, that was fucking hot. I keep kissing his neck as I pull off his shirt. Once his shirt is off, I start to rub myself against him eagerly. He smirks, while ripping off my clothes. "Aww~, how needy~." Pip coos, lowly chuckling at my flushed face. Oh, he's good. Suddenly, he puts you down and starts placing light pecks. Down from your stomach, right to your naval. He looks up at you, with the most knowing grin. I blush, looking away shyly. He plays with the fabric of my panties, slowly pulling them down. 

He kisses in between your thighs, bringing your legs up to his shoulders. "Shhh..." He says, as he licks slowly towards my clit. He thrusts his tongue slowly in and out of you, causing desperate whimpers to follow. You tug on his hair roughly, emitting a moan from him. The noise causes a vibration to flow inside. You let out a loud moan, which signals Pip to silence you by placing his hand over your mouth.

Pip continues to eat you out, your core tightening as he thrusts his tongue deeper and deeper. He takes his free hand up to your clit, rubbing it slowly. Your moans are muffled by Pip's hand as he looks up at your face. That caused tightness in your core to snap, your orgasm coming to an all-time high. Pip laps up your juices as you come down from your high. Once he's done, he lays a small peck on your vulva, picking you back up. "Are you ready, sweetheart~?" He asks, as he positions himself to your entrance. 

You nod, as Pip gently pushes his entire length inside you. Your walls squeeze and wrap themselves around Pip as if it was a key to a lock. Pip lets out a breathy moan, as he slowly thrusts himself out then back in. You start to moan in Pip's ear, slowly but surely driving Pip wild with lust. Pip's thrusting becomes faster and rougher as the shelves shake violently from the friction. You clench onto Pip, causing him to grunt lowly as he buries himself in your neck. You feel your core starting to coil and reach climax as you moan out, "P~Pip~, fuck I'm c~close~" 

Pip moans lowly, "Fuuck~ you're so tight~ get ready for me babygirl~" As he spoke those words, the coil in your core snaps and you clench hard, triggering Pip's orgasm along with yours. You both moan loudly, bound for any passerby to hear those sinful noises. As you both come down your high, Pip grabs a bag with a change of clothes. Not only did this man have a change of clothes for himself, but he had some for you! 'Gosh, he's an amazing man!' You thought, as Pip gently gets you dressed and sets you down. As Pip bends over to grab his clothes, you take the oppurtunity. If you know, you know. You slap his cheek hard, as Pip slightly jumps and cocks his head towards you. 

You giggle as he picks you up playfully and pretends to nibble your stomach. Your silent giggles turn to cackles as you squirm out of Pip's grasp. After the playful moment, you two discreetly walk out of the janitor's closet as if nothing happened. After you two left, Stan's gang stood in front of the door mouth gaping open. "Mmmm mm mmmm mmm, (Ain't no damn way)" Kenny mumbles, as the rest of the group try to get rid of their issues down under. 

THE END

A/N : Heyyy, it's been a while. Y'all, college drained me fr. But now I'm back for the summer!! 😘✌🏽

Word Count : 1,483 words