🍋Baecation~ Kenny x Reader 🍋

A/n : this lemon was requested by Wattsonsoup! Hope you like it!

⚠️ Explicit content ahead⚠️

Background Song: Drown ~ Ar'mon & Trey

This is following from the episode where Kenny had to take Butters on a vacation to calm him down from Cartman's(?) antics I believe

Author POV
Kenny had volunteered to take Butters to Hawaii to calm him down after Cartman kept pushing his buttons. Butters was the nicest guy in all of South Park, so for him to flip out like that...it spooked everyone. Even Butters himself. Kenny was packing his things when he realized that he bought three tickets instead of two. With that realization, he knew exactly to ask to go with the duo.

Kenny : hey babygirl, wanna go a Baecation~?

(Y/n) : yesss!!! To...where tho?

Kenny : Hawaii! I have to take Butters to uh.. calm his nerves 😅

(Y/n) : will Butters be okay with that?

Kenny : yeah, I asked him first, so he's cool with it

(Y/n) : okie dokie! I'll pack my stuff!

Kenny: k I'll pull up after I get butters. See ya, love 💕

(Y/n) : see you here, hun ❣️

While those two pack their stuff, Butters was waiting in his house, anxious to get away. Get away from Eric, his parents everyone! He was finally going to be free for a week. Then there was a ring of the doorbell. Kenny had finally made it to his house and they drove to (Y/n)'s house. Kenny honked the horn and (Y/n) ran downstairs, waving her parents goodbye.

Your POV
I heard the honk and I instantly ran downstairs. "Be safe, honey! We'll be calling to check in on you!" Mom said, waiting on the porch for us to leave. "Okay!" I shouted while getting in the car. I shut the car door and saw Kenny in the front seat. "Hey baby~" Kenny said, checking out my outfit. To be fair, it was a sexy outfit. It was a back cover up covering the black bikini top and acid wash booty shorts underneath. "Hey babe!" I say, happily leaning in for a kiss. 

We share a quick kiss as a 'awww' from the backseat is heard. We look back, laughing as Butters admires us. "You two are absolutely adorable!!" Butters says, geeking out. Butters has always been a mutual friend of ours, in fact, he's the one who set us up! Whenever Butters had freaked out like that, Kenny and I were worried. Kenny was appointed to take Butters somewhere to cool off, so we brainstormed a place to go.

*Time skip bright to you by a very sleep deprived author*

Once we finally made it to the airport, Kenny went up to the flight attendant and handed her our tickets. Fortunately, we were all in the same row. Unfortunately, this was going to be a 7 hour flight, so we all tried to entertain ourselves to the best of our ability. A couple hours into the flight, I felt a slight squeeze on my thigh and looked up from my book. Kenny was smirking mischievously as I looked over and Butters was sound asleep. "Hey~ why don't we get away from all this huh~?" Kenny said, as he winked seductively. 

"Kenny, we're literally on a plane, we can't really go anywhere." I say bluntly, going back to my book. I then felt a whisp of wind as my book was taken out of my hands.
"Hey-" I started to say until a pair of lips smashed into mine. I melted into the kiss and started to blush a light pink. Kenny pulled away from the kiss, chuckling at my face. I then grab his collar and whisper in his ear, "it is on when we get to that hotel room~." Kenny then smirks, seducing me even further than he already has. We then continue the rest of the flight watching tv together.