💕Coyish Behavior ~ Dom!Cartman x Reader💕

This was requested by kymansupporter! I really have been on a roll with publishing more parts 😋

Background Song : Japanese Denim ~ Daniel Caesar

Author POV
You were at home watching Terrence and Philip with your two huskie puppies, Lyra and Bon Bon. You pet your adorable fur babies as you sigh peacefully. 'I should probably make dinner for me and the pups', You thought, getting up from the couch and making your way to the kitchen. You grab the dog food and poured it into the puppies' designated bowls. You hear a notification sound come from your phone and you figured who it was from. You pulled out your phone and look at the text.

Honey Bun💕 : (Y/nnnn), come let meh innnn 😑😑

You : alright alright, give me a second🤣

Oh yeah, Cartman was coming over for a date night. You hear the doorbell ring repeatedly as you run the door and open it. "You couldn't wait for one second, could you?" You sneered, moving aside for Cartman to enter. "Well, you were taking too long princess~" He whispered, coming up behind you for a hug. You blush and smile as you melt into the hug. See your boyfriend was definitely a sly person, but he's never flirted like this before. "How come you're so... flirtatious all of a sudden?" You ask, looking into the kitchen. Cartman closes the door with a foot as he lets go from behind you, appearing in front of you, towering over you. "Well, I've just been missing you, darling~," Cartman replies, grabbing your chin bringing it up towards his face. You blush as he stares into your eyes longingly. You start to look away a bit as you feel your body start to slowly heat up. "What's the matter, honey?" Cartman asked, as he went to go sit on the couch. You didn't know what to say. You were flabbergasted as fuck, honey. Your man, known to be a bottom, all of a sudden is a top? Where did this come from? Who was this man? You towards Cartman, face beet red with butterflies in your stomach. Cartman pats his leg as you approach the couch, causing you to be elevated to unbelievable levels of embarrassment. You sit, avoiding eye contact as your boyfriend watches Netflix.

'I wonder what will happen if I just-' You thought, smirking as a plan was forming. As if he had read your mind, he brings his hand around your neck, pulls you towards his face and stares into your eyes, smirking. You try to look away, but his grip on your chin kept you in place. He brings his face to yours and pulls you in towards his lips. He then fakes out going straight to your neck placing soft kisses until he reaches your sweet spot. You feel your body melt into his arms like putty as you bite your lip. "Heh, that worked on you huh~?" Cartman asked, leaving a couple hickeys to mark his territory. You try to say something, but then he covers your mouth as he presses a button.

You feel a buzzing sensation coming from Cartman's lap and you automatically start squirming. The buzzing was right on one of your sensitive areas and it was driving you wild. You eventually jump out the seat as a shit eating grin is one Cartman's face. "That's one of the surprises that I have in store for tonight," he says, walking past you to get into the kitchen. "Besides, I'm making dinner for us so you can build up your energy~" He flirts, as he winks at you flirtatiously.

The End

So sorry it's super short!!! I was definitely having writer's block for a couple days! Pt 2 of the Damien story will be coming soon! Stay tuned! 😏

Word Count : 635 words