🍏Tension ~ Damien x Gender Neutral!Reader🍏

This has been requested by dhrhehehej! This story is a lime, but there wasn't a lime emoji to indicate. So, I used what I could

Background Song : Dirty Mind ~ 30H!3

Author POV

You and Damien have been friends since middle school since you two were the "rebels" of the school, so to speak. Basically all you did was vandalize school property like spray painting on the wall or sticking paper balls on various desks. The one downside that came with being a rebel was that you two were feared by the entire student body. Even Craig fucking Tucker was scared shitless to be near you two mofos. Middle school was hard enough for kids who lived in South Park, but you two were all you had and honestly, all you needed. That was until Pip came around.

*Flashback brought to you by your friendly neighborhood spiderman*

"What do you want with us?" Damien asked, leaning against your locker. "Well...I-I was looking to make some friends and um...it hasn't gone so well," Pip explains sheepishly. You two exchange a look and you pipe up skeptically, "So...you want to be friends...with us?" Pip nods as he averts your gaze. You two exchange another look as if telepathically conversing, and nod. "Okay, you can hang with us, kid" Damien says as Pip cheers, causing you to let out a small giggle. Damien looked at you a little differently that day. Ever since, he realized that he was growing...feelings for you. He knew he was never the touchy-feely type, he fell head over heels for you. "They're perfect, Pip...What exactly am I feeling for them..?" Damien asks, as Pip is making cookies in the kitchen. "From what you told me so far, you have a crush on (Y/n)!" Pip exclaims, taking the cookie sheet out of the oven. "What's this now?" Damien questions, turning to face his friend. "You always blush around them right? You always end laughing at their jokes no matter how bad it is?" Pip asks as he makes his way to the where Damien was sitting.

"Yeah...I do..." Damien processes and a light bulb goes off in his head. " I DO have a crush on them..." Damien shouts, mind blown in the process. "Well, I think you just made it known to them." Pip suggests as he points to the front door. As Damien turns towards the door, he sees a flustered (Y/n) standing the doorway, wide eyed and a bright red tomato. Damien also turns into a tomato and says, "Well...looks like the cat's out of the bag" You approach Damien and look into his eyes. "You're in luck then, Damien! I um...I like you too." You say, as Damien wraps his hands around your waist. He pulls you in slowly and kisses you slowly and intensely. You wrap your arms around his neck as you feel Damien deepen the kiss.

*Flashback End*

You and Damien have been dating for a good year and a half and are now juniors in high school. You two mostly skip homeroom but go to the rest of your classes. Ever since you two got together, you were seen as the power couple. Even more than Cartman and Heidi(which pissed him the fuck awf, lemme tell you). You two were actually starting to get your act together after the whole middle school fiasco. You and Damien were chilling in the gym waiting for your parents to pick y'all up because y'all were heading to the carnival everyone was talking about nonstop. "So um...(Y/n)? I had a question to ask you.." Damien asked, looking down at the floor. "What is it?" You ask in return, taking out one of your earbuds. "I know we're both 18 now and I was thinking about taking our relationship to the next...level," Damien says, avoiding eye contact with a red face. "What next level? Oh....that next level." You realize as you also grow a bit embarrassed.

You sit on it for a little while and look at Damien saying, "Uh... I'd be open to it if you were." Damien lifts up his head in shock and turns towards you with twinkling eyes... 'Why are they twinkling-' You thought, moments before you feel a pair of soft lips press into yours. You start to melt into the kiss a little while in the two of you scoot closer together on the bleachers. Damien starts to lean you down onto the bleacher surface and wraps his arms around your waist. "You're okay with this, right?" Damien asks, lowering his head to your neck. "Of course, I'm just shy is all" You reply, feeling your body grow warmer from Damien's touch. He kisses your neck eventually finding your sweet spot and attacking it. You almost left out a sound, but Damien claps his hand onto your mouth as he continues. You feel a pair of hands reach to your chest and begin to grope softly. You let out a small whimper as the doors to the auditorium is heard. "Ah, there's my baby! And their man. Let go, your father's waiting!" Your mom chimes as she walks back out. You two blush as you two get yourselves together and go to your parents' car to the annual winter festival.

Hah, a twist ending! We'll see if I make a part two..!